Eleven

POV: Taehyung
I think it's been at least one week since the start of the new school term at Bangtan Music Academy.

I've become closer friends with Yoongi, and we've talked a lot through sign langauge, and I've also made friends with a boy called Hoseok, who does a lot of dance. I don't really know how dance looks, but I bet it's really awesome.

Seokjin teaches me more and more sign language every day, and I practise until my fingers get sore from all of the hand movements.

"Why do you want to learn sign language so badly?" he would always ask, but I would reply with the same answer each time.

"For Yoongi. I want to be able to talk to him." I would say sternly. I would always keep my word if it's for Yoongi.

It's all platonic love, though.

"Hey, Hoseok?" I asked one day.

"Yeah?" he replied. He always sounded so cheerful and bubbly, even if he was only answering with one syllable words.

"How does it feel like, being able to open your eyes and actually see the world around you?" I asked, out of curiosity. "Like, what do you see? How does everything look to you?"

"Hmm... that's actually a pretty tough question, haha," he laughed. "I guess I see a lot of colours, shapes, shadows and texture. That's pretty much most of the elements to what the average person with working eyes would see, I suppose. Sure, some people are colourblind, some people have blurrier vision and wear glasses, but everybody has a different point of view and it all just depends on the person."

"Ooh," I nodded. "That's cool, isn't it? You get to see colours like red, blue and green, don't you?"

"Yup, the whole rainbow, pretty much,l he chuckled. "I'm sure you would love seeing it all, really."

"Well, I'll never know, will I?" I pouted. "but, it's okay. I'd rather have been born blind like I am, than to lose my eyesight at some point in my life. I'm happy already, I can hear people. That's enough for me to enjoy life, no? We can't always have everything we want, and I've learnt to accept the fact that I won't be able to see. Surgery is a possible option, but maybe it isn't worth all of the trouble. I'm fine the way I am already, I don't feel the need to alter that. Perhaps, one day, I'll be able to see, but for now, I'm fine."

"It's good that you trust yourself like that. It's really good. You're a good guy, Tae." he said.