Twenty Three

POV: Seokjin
"How does this sound to you, Seokjin?" Taehyung asked, holding out his headphones. "I just recorded a new bit, but I dunno if it sounds alright to you."

"Lemme have a listen," I said, putting the headphones on.

I sat down and listened to Taehyung's soothing voice and a smile instantly grew on my face.

"As per usual, this sounds amazing!" I exclaimed, handing the headphones back to him. "You doubt yourself too much when you're actually really good. You got a scholarship into this music school, after all!"

"Ahaha, thanks," he nervously chuckled. "I only want to put the best songs into the album. For Yoongi, it's gotta be the best."

"I understand." I nodded.

After a couple of weeks of recording and mixing, we had an Extended Play of six songs that just needed to some final touches.

"What about the album cover?" Taehyung asked. "I know I won't be able to see it, but I can trust you to make something cool for me, right?"

"Of course, Tae. Only the best for Yoongi, right?"

"Yeah!" he laughed.

The last song on the EP was the song that Taehyung wrote especially for Yoongi, and because Tae was so passionate about it, he wrote out the lyrics to it himself.

I told him that I would do it for him but he was eager to write them out on his own. I didn't really know how to help him so I just suggested that he wrote it out in Braille and I'd write it out again for Yoongi so he could read it.

When I received the words, my heart melted at how cute and romantic the lyrics were. Taehyung's song-writing was beautiful; you could really feel the passion through his words. I didn't understand why he's always unsure of his work, because I think it's stupendous and other people should hear about it.

"Right, we're finally done!" I heaved a sigh of relief as I placed the last CD on the top of the pile.

"Thank you so, so much!" Tae exclaimed, throwing himself onto me with his arms out wide. "I couldn't have done any of this without you, Seokjin! Thank you so much, I can't believe it!"

He was all ready eyed and I could understand why. I could see just how much Taehyung cared about Yoongi just from the way he spoke about him.

"I bet he's so handsome, right?" he asked. "He must be so pretty. I wanna hear his voice, too! I want to hear him properly talk to me, and say my name, and everything! I want him to be with me."

"Oh, trust me, I believe he will finally do all of that, thanks to you, Taehyung," I agreed. "and I also don't doubt for a second that one day, you will finally see his face too."