Fourteen + tag

Before we start, I just wanna say a quick thank you so much for 1K+ reads on this story! I hope that I haven't let you down with my crappy writing and I hope that you'll still enjoy my stories in the future! ^o^

•••
POV: Seokjin
The two of them stood in front of me awkwardly, not knowing what to do, so I guess I was the person to make the first move.

"Um..." I sighed, looking left and right at the two confused boys sandwiching me. I didn't really know what to do, so I just simply grabbed both of their arms to get their attention.

"C'mon, Yoongi!" I yelled, which was a lot of work when I had to sign as well so both of them could understand me.

Sometimes, two students were too much for me to handle on my own, but I had to suck it up and deal with it. After all, I love them both anyway so I couldn't really argue about anything.

"What did Yoongi want to say to me, Seokjin?" Taehyung finally said, breaking the awkward silence.

I took his hand and placed it on Yoongi's as he started to sign. I could see Taehyung's face lighten up with joy as Yoongi sheepishly signed, his hands trembling with fear and fright.

"You really want to go to the dance with me?" he flushed bright red. "but, I'm just m-me, and you can't even hear me... and I can't see you either, so it's a lose-lose for both of us, isn't it?"

"No, no, disabilities have nothing to do with this!" Yoongi shook his head, even though Taehyung couldn't see it. "The truth is, I kinda like you, a lot, no matter what's wrong with us," he looked up and gently stroked Taehyung's face. "None of that should have to matter, should it? Because, I'd hope not."

"Of course not," he shook his head. It was as if I was watching a sentimental Korean drama unfold in front of my very eyes. "I like you too... very much, " he smiled.

This is so cute, it's too much.

"Do you want to wear matching clothes to the ball?" Taehyung's big hands shivered as he signed back to Yoongi.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Yoongi signed back with a huge smile plastered onto his face. His smile was so adorable and contagious, I found myself smiling along as well.

Tag time! Thanks to Kissmeonthemouth again for the tag, and I'm gonna be talking about BTS as my favourite Kpop male group, because...well, they are lol

1. When did you first get into kpop?
I believe I first stumbled upon the world of kpop maybe four or five years ago (don't really remember but it long ago lol) but I only properly got into it around two years ago :)

2. Who is your favourite member?
If I had to choose...Seokjin ^o^

3. What is your favourite ship?
JINMINNNN YALL KNOW THIS SHIT ALREADY I AM COMPLETE JINMIN TRASH OMFG and then after that, probably yoonseok and vmonkook lol

4. What are your favourite songs?
Naming only a few in no order:
• Baepsae
• 21st Century Girls
• Autumn Leaves
• Rain
• Does That Make Sense?

(ngl I actually like a lot of their songs ((almost all tbh)) but I can't stand converse high or miss right lol sorry idk why i just hate em yikes but wings is pretty dOpe)

5. First song that you listened to by them?
Boy In Luv (I think)

And I cba to do another set so I'll just leave it there~

I tag:
Kimi-chan134
Kairi_Reader-chan
LuvisLuvman
AtLeastIHaveJams

and I can't think of any other people rn so that's it bye