Seventeen

POV: Seokjin
"Oi, pipsqueak! Don't you dare think that you can get away with this! You do realise that technically I'm a member of staff here, and you're saying all of this right in front of my eyes, right?"

"Oh, so now we have three handicapped faggots here? What a surprise, this school must be infested with them!" the boy gasped sarcastically.

"Okay, look, pipsqueak," I glared at him intimidatingly. "I seem nice, but I'll be goddamn harsh when I need to be," I muttered to him, keeping my voice low so only he could hear. "You do realise that I could sanction you as badly as for you to leave this school and never be allowed in again, right? I could expel you, right here, right now, and there would be nothing you could do about it. Do you freaking understand, pipsqueak?!"

"Why the fuck are you calling me pipsqueak, though? Who said you were allowed to do that?" he pretended to look around the room, presumably 'searching' for someone. "Look, I don't see anyone who allowed you to do so! You're just bending the rules for the faggots, because you're gay too, aren't you? Ahahahahaha!" he laughed hysterically at his own joke, a few other people also snickering behind him.

"Oh, my god, what a troublesome boy we have here," I clicked my tongue in dissatisfaction, shaking my head. "I'm disappointed in this school. The Autumn ball dance has been ruined, all because of a little, lonely pipsqueak who is only jealous because he has no-one to dance with! Not to worry though, pipsqueak, I'll dance with you!"

I grabbed his hand tightly and dragged him to the centre of the ballroom, swaying him from side to side with a huge sinister grin on my face. I saw his eyes widen in shock as he froze, his feet scraping along the floor hesitantly.

"Wait, what? W-what are you doing?" he asked, his mouth wide open in surprise. "Get off me!"

"C'mon, pipsqueak, I know you wanna dance!" I laughed, and soon enough, I had the whole room clapping and cheering for us.

"Stop calling me pipsqueak!" he huffed, but he ended up giving in and danced with me in the end.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Yoongi drag Taehyung onto the dance floor as well, giving him a bright smile. Despite Taehyung not being able to see it, I'm sure he could sense the warmth and passion from Yoongi in his heart.