Twenty One

POV: Yoongi
"Hearing aids," Seokjin signed to me sternly. "Honestly, I recommend you get hearing aids if you've got the chance to do so. Don't you want to listen to everything around you?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "but they're expensive as hell, I don't even think I can afford them."

"Well, you're not like completely completely deaf-deaf, are you?"

"Nope. Really severe hearing loss, but I can barely hear shit anyway because it's all way too quiet so I'm pretty much deaf."

"Then you can still get hearing aids which could benefit you! Yoongi, this could be your chance to hear properly, don't you wanna take that chance?"

"If I had a chance, I would have taken it already, believe me. I don't have the money for it, Seokjin. I told you this already, but I just can't afford something expensive like that."

"Then I'll pay for it."

"What?"

"I said I'll pay for it if you can't. Sure, I'm not exactly made of money myself either, but I can do a fundraiser just like that."

"No, Seokjin... you don't need to do any of that. It's fine, honestly. I don't need to hear. I'm perfectly alright how I am right now, what's with the sudden rush for me to get hearing aids?"

"No reason... I mean, yeah, you wanna hear, don't you? That's a reason as to why I want you to get a hearing aid. Because I want you to be able to hear the many, never ending amount of sounds that make up this wonderful world. That's good enough of a reason for you, isn't it?"

"I guess. But, why me?"

"Idiot! We care about you!"

"Who's we?"

"You know, I care about you. Also, Taehyung cares about you. If that isn't enough to say that 'we' care about you, then you must be going crazy!"

"Really?"

"Of course, don't be so stupid! So, if you can't afford to get a hearing aid, Taehyung and I will get you one instead."