Twenty Two

POV: Taehyung
Seokjin and I spent all night researching about hearing aids, like their prices, or which ones are used for different kind of people.

I mostly just sat there quietly and thought of ways to make a lot of money quickly, but Seokjin was doing all of the computer clicking and typing.

Hearing aids seemed to be so much more complicated and intricate than I thought, but I was determined to raise money to make sure that Yoongi could finally get one and listen to everything around him.

"Do you think we could do a fundraiser?" I suggested, but then quickly shook my head. "Never mind. I don't really think people here would care about bake sales or anything, would they?"

"No, I don't think so," Seokjin replied. "How about selling something that people around here are actually interested in? Surely, you could bring in tons of money that way,"

"Like music?" I asked.

"Yeah, you could write a couple of songs and I'll help you produce a little album that people could purchase!" he suggested.

"Hmm, that's actually a really good idea! That could work, definitely! But... I'm not good at song-writing." I huffed.

"Oh, shut up! I heard the song you wrote for Yoongi, it was amazing! Maybe this whole album, these wonderful songs that you're gonna write, could be dedicated to him and how much you love him! The song you wrote... that could be your title track!"

"Did it really sound decent?" I asked, doubting myself.

"Forget 'decent', it sounded absolutely amazing and you know it! Everyone, including Yoongi, is gonna love your music and I believe in you!"

"Oh, my... Seokjin, thank you so much!" I gasped in shock. "You're the best! You're honestly the best of the best!"

Somebody actually liked my music? And out of all people, it was Seokjin? Would other people have a similar reaction to him if I showed them my songs too?

"So, do you wanna try it out?"

"I don't see why not." I replied.