Twenty Five

POV: Yoongi
I've barely talked to Taehyung these past few weeks- I have no idea where he is half the time because he's always going off with Seokjin somewhere and he's too busy with whatever he's doing to even say 'good morning' to me.

Is he avoiding me?

I don't know, maybe he's got a big project that he has to complete for a class and he's working on it, or perhaps he's got a couple of issues that need solving, but I still can't understand why he barely talks to me anymore.

I thought he liked me?

I mean, he's hardly said a word to me since that little black-haired boy bashed our heads together, so maybe that was it. Maybe he didn't enjoy the kiss. I guess I can understand why since I'm not exactly the romantic type and it probably humiliated him.

Did I make it awkward for us? 

I like Taehyung a lot, and although I don't really want to admit it, I do have major feelings for him and it sounds like cringe but I think he looks like an adorable, lost, little puppy. His big, cloudy eyes make him look all the more cuter, if I'm being honest.

I really want to just kiss him properly and passionately, hopefully without the help of a random stranger suddenly deciding that he wants us to do so. It was such a waste of a first kiss, and that was my first ever kiss, not just with Taehyung.

Yes, I've never been with anybody before, and I guess to some people that's quite embarrassing and funny but I don't really care. If I can stay with one person that I really love for the rest of my life without moving from person to person, I think I'll be fine.

Technically, I'm not even with Taehyung but we went to the ball together, so that sort of counted as a date, right? Even though I still can't get my head around the fact that the short kid had spoilt it for us, I still danced with him.

The warmth of his body felt so comforting to me. The touch of his fingers and his soft lips- it was merely a little peck on the mouth but it still felt like heaven.

I wanted more. I wanted to kiss him again, and push him against the wall and grab his hands until my knuckles go white. I want to kiss him with all of my heart and run my fingers through his beautiful hair, just like how they do in romance dramas.

I want Taehyung.