Four

POV: 3rd Person
Taehyung and Yoongi both made their way to the Bangtan Music Academy in Seoul, using the same routes to get there.

"Bye, uncle!" Taehyung sniffed, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'll see you soon...well, not see, but you get what I mean!"

However, on the other side of the spectrum, Yoongi was happily waving to his parents as he hopped on his train.

He should be proud of himself for getting into the best music school in Korea: why shouldn't he be happy about it?

"See you during break," he signed to his parents, who gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before the train left.

I think I'm going to struggle in this new school, though, Yoongi thought, I don't know what I can do at a music school when I can't even hear music properly.

He got out a book and started reading as he let the train do all of the work. It wasn't too long of a journey there, though, so he was fine.

He eventually dozed off, his book still in his hand, when suddenly, he was woken up to the feeling of somebody feeling his face, and then the feeling of the same person shaking him.

"Mmphhwha," was probably closest to what Yoongi actually mumbled as he woke up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," the voice said nervously. " I... I can't really see, and I'm sort of-"

Yoongi stared at the man with a blank face, not understanding a single word except for 'sea'.

Sea?

He tapped his ear to show him that he was deaf, but the message seriously didn't go through to him.

"I felt your face and your eyes were shut, so I assumed that you were sleeping... I'm so sorry for waking you up like that, but I just tripped over your leg while trying to get off. And the train terminates here, just so you know."

Again, Yoongi just looked at him as though he was speaking some sort of foreign language. Fiercely tapping his ear, he tried to get the message across.

He muttered to himself, not knowing how to communicate with somebody who was actually blind, even though Yoongi didn't realise that he couldn't see.

Then, he remembered about the one vague speech therapy session he had a few months ago.

"I'm....deafffffff..." he spoke slowly.

The man nodded in response and pointed to his eyes.

Ohh, 'see', not 'sea'! So he's blind. Yoongi thought to himself.

The man took out a hand since he needed some help and Yoongi guided him so that he wouldn't fall of the platform.

"I'm Yoonnnngiii..."

Again, the man just nodded in response, taking into account that he wouldn't be able to hear anything even if he spoke.

At the train station, there was a man holding up a plaque with two familiar names scribbled on them.

MIN YOONGI & KIM TAEHYUNG

"Kim Taehyung! Min Yoongi!" he yelled, and the man shouted back in response.

"I'm gonna help you two around school." he said, signing along so that Yoongi could understand as well.