Twenty

POV: Taehyung
"Hey, Seokjin!"

It was around a week after that random kiss, courtesy of Seokjin's little crush, the pipsqueak. I was a little bit mad that they didn't let us kiss on our own, but whatever. I suppose it didn't really matter, because a first kiss is a first kiss, no matter where or when or how it happens.

"Seokjin! Seokjin!" I screamed.

"What, Taehyung?" I heard someone panting and rushing footsteps towards me. "What is it? Why are you yelling?"

"I-I'm sorry, Seokjin. I just need to ask you a favour... or help me, more like. I need a bit of assistance for something."

"Well, why am I here in the first place?" he laughed. "Of course I'll help you- what's up?"

"Can you sing, Seokjin?"

"Um, well, I guess so. I don't really sing because I don't have the time for that, but yeah, I'm alright at it. Why do you ask?"

"Do you know how to write a song?" I interrupted, not even bothering to answer Seokjin's question.

"Song-writing?"

"Yeah. Writing a song. Song-writing. You know?"

"Yes, of course I know! Anyway, I don't know if I can write a song. Why? Are you going to ask me to write a song for you? Pff, I'm not going to do that- you take music as your main subject, you know better than I do, and I'm not going to do your classwork for you!"

"No, silly! I was just going to ask you whether you could listen to my new song or not! It's for Yoongi, because I want to confess to him. Properly. And I know that he can't hear it, but I want you to give him the lyrics I wrote and let me sing it to him."

"A song? For him? That's absolutely adorable, oh my! I'm excited for this! Go on, play the song, I wanna hear it!"

"Okay. But it's a bit bad, honestly. I just want you to give me your opinion about it, okay?"

"I'm sure it'll sound amazing!"

I hope that he was still sure about it by the end of the song.