#2• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: SDMN_trash

Theme: Fluff and Romantic

Warning: None
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Kristine POV.

I was jumping in excitement. My crush Simon Minter had finally asked me out! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. We had met through Harry. I was his friend and he introduced me to Simon.

I already knew who he was since I watched his video and I had a crush on him and Harry knew that.

Simon was sweet, cute and just amazing. He shyly asked me out on a date which I obviously said yes to. We swapped numbers and I just got home from meeting him.

My phone instantly buzzed. I smiled when I saw who it was from.

Hey Kristine, I'll pick you up at 8. We are going to a fancy place just so you know how to dress. Can't wait ;) xx

-Simon

I quickly replied thanking him and checked the time. It was 5o'clock. I have 3 hours. Perfect. I raced up into my room and went straight for my wardrobe.

I scanned all of my nice dresses and ended up picking out a nice blue thigh length dress. Blue because it matched my hair. I grabbed the dress and skipped into the shower.

I washed my long blue hair, shaved and washed my body. After standing in the warm rushing water I decided it was time to get out after being in there for nearly half and hour.

I wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body and tucked it in. I quickly blow dried my hair then curled it a little more, making the blue stand out a bit more. I quickly brush my teeth and flash the mirror with a smile

My hazel eyes stared back at me when I looked in the mirror. I can't wait for tonight. I wonder where Simon is taking me.

I start to daydream about what the night will be like as I grab out my make up bag.

I grab my brushes and my 'nude' fondation. I evenly spread it around making sure to not miss any spots. I then do a slight contour but I don't go overboard. I blend everything together until I'm happy with the result.

I then grab my black liquid eye liner and start to slightly bite my lip while I try and do a wing. After ten minutes of concentration I had done two perfect wings and mascara.

I do a thin layer of natural coloured lipstick to make it stand out a little. Once I'm happy with the result I smile and grab my dress. I take off the towel and put on all of my clothes.

Perfect.

I walked out to my jewelry box and put on my diamond earings and my saphire blue ring and necklace to match the dress.

I scan my shoes and pick out a black pair of high heels with strapping around it. I slip them onto my feet. I grap my blue purse and slip my phone into it.

I check the time and gasp quietly when I see how long I took. It was 7:52pm. Meaning Simon will be here any minute.

I check my appearance out in the mirror and I'm cleaned up well.

(A.N. picture is in the media)

I walked downstairs and was about to sit down and wait for Simon but I heard a knock on the door.

It had to be Simon. I smiled instantly as butterflies erupted throughout my stomach. I opened up the door and was met with a very good looking Simon.

He wasn't over dressed by wearing a tux but he wore really nice black pants with a blue button up with his sleeves rolled up.

His hair was styled perfectly and he looked amazing as usual. My mouth was opened as I scanned him. Simon must of been doing the same when I caught him checking me out.

"Wow, Kristine, you, you look gorgeous!" He complimented and I felt my cheeks go pink. What this boy did to me!

His warm hands grabbed mine and it fitted perfectly like jigsaw puzzle piece. We both got into the car and he was a perfect gentleman when he opened and shut the door for me.

We soon arrived to the location after five minutes of driving. We got out and I was met with a large restaurant that I couldn't even pronounce.

Just from looking on the outside I could tell it was fancy. He laced hands with mine again and Simon spoke a few words to a man and he lead us to our table.

We sat down facing each other and we order our food. I asked Simon about himself and he happily talked. For about 10 minutes we were peacefully talking enjoying every second of each others company.

The waiter came over moments later and handed us our food. We ate, talked, laughed for what seemed like minutes but turned into hours.

I love spending time with him, he's so much fun and just adorable. What more could you want?

Sadly the night had to end at some point so we left the restaurant but instead of taking me home straight away we stopped at an ice cream truck.

He paid for my ice cream and one for him. We walked down the street and I took off my heels as I spotted a play ground.

I ran over and sat on the swingset as Simon laughed running after me. We were both now sitting, licking our ice cream and making small talk.

"I've had a really great night with you Kristine. I want to do this again sometime," he spoke slightly nervous.

I giggled at his nervousness.

"Me to Simon, thank you for everything." I thanked him and he smiled in return. His smile is just heaven. He stood up and walked over to me. So I stood up and he was now taller than me by a head.

"Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He spoke trying to hide his nerves. I didn't even answer him I just crashed my lips onto his, he was suprised at first but then kissed back passionately.

It was a perfect first date!

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go hoped you liked it xx

Also...this book has only been up for about 9 hours and I've already got over 100 reads and about 45 comments. Thank you all so much. Xx

Published: 24.7.16

Edited: 6.9.17