#84• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: miinizerk

Theme: Fight

Warning: Fight, swearing, hitting

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Olivia's POV.

My eyes threatened to close on me, but the door banging shut made me jump. He's home. I stand up from the couch and see Simon's figure stumbling in the dark trying to find the lightswitch.

I stood with my hands on my hips as the light flashed on. I had my shoulder length blonde hair in a loose bun that slightly fell over my Sidemen shirt. I wore black Adidas leggings with black and gold Nikes, my left ankle tattoo of a football slightly poking out from my socks.

"Oh, hey Olivia, why are you still awake?" Simon shyly asked noticing my stern expression.

"Really? It's 3 in the morning. Do you remember what tonight was?" I couldn't help but show my anger through the words. Simon's eyes scan the dinner table and see the fancy, now cold, dinner I had made that went to waste. Then I saw it click in his eyes.

"Oh shit, it's our anniversary isn't it?" Simon hung his head low but I was furious. How many times was he going to forget about dates and promises he made?

"Yeah, it is, but it doesn't matter now. Here's your gift," I shove the carefully wrapped box in the chest as I stormed past him but his strong arm caught my pale one, stopping me. I looked at him with an icy glare.

"Look, it's not my fault! I've got work you know? What do you do all day?" He accussed making my jaw drop in anger and disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me Simon!? Don't even try and turn this around on me!" I raise my voice as I clench my fists.

"I'm too tired to deal with your annoying crap, I'm going to bed," Simon rolls his eyes and starts walking away but this time I'm the one that grabs his shirt. He's not walking away after that.

But when he swings around to face me his hand swung wild and I happened to be a little too close. I felt the cold sting on my grey eye as my legs gave out and I heard my black and white glasses clatter to the floor and breaking in two.

A small whimper leaves my mouth as I hold my hands to my eye. I look up at Simon with my good eye and see him standing there in shock with tears stinging his eyes. He rushes to my side.

"Oh my god! Olivia I didn't mean that I swear, are you okay? Let me see," He pulls my hands away from my eye and inspects the now forming bruise that was becoming my eyes. He wincing as if it was causing him pain. I scatter away from him while getting up in a panic.

He hit me. He just hit me. Before he could stop me I grab my keys and storm out of the house as my eye throbbes in pain, but my heart seemed to have the most pain in this moment.

Simon's POV.

I stared at my hand and the door. In an instant I was curled up in the couch crying. I couldn't even run after her, not that I didn't want to, but after how I acted tonight, she deserves someone better.

Someone who remembers their own anniversary, who doesn't lash out. I didn't even mean to hit her, I swung around in anger and she was behind me. I promised I would never harm her, and now look.

I was a pathetic person, every part of me wanted to find her and apologize. But she needed her space and I couldn't blame her. The way she looked at me as she held her black eye in pain and fear. All because of me. I could never forget that. She deserves better than me.

4 days passed, I hadn't moved. I cried and felt pity for myself and all I could seem to think about was her. I stared at the door she walked out of, hoping, that just maybe she would forgive me.

Josh and Vik tried to get me to move but to no avail.

"Simon, this needs to stop! Go and find her and apologize! She might not forgive you but at least she will know you're sorry!" Josh tried to convince me.

"I don't even know where she is anyway..." I mumble.

"Where do you think she is?" Josh raised his eyebrow giving me a dumb look. I thought and we both knew where she would be. I heaved myself off of the couch and towards the shower as I shouted for Josh to go to the shops and buy something for me.

Soon, after everything we arrived at the football field. I saw her figure in the distance. She still looked beautiful and a part of me backed out but Josh pushed me forward while handing me the bag. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I approached.

As soon as she saw me and stopped, all of what I had rehearsed in my head went blank. Her eyes was nearly healed but it was still there and I looked down in shame.

"Olivia, I'm so sorry, I-I know how I acted was wrong but I'm so sorry. You deserve someone so much better, but I don't think you will find someone who loves you as much as I do. Please, I'm a mess. I don't expectyou to forgive me but here," I pull out the small case and hand it to her.

She opened it to see a new pair of glasses, she smiled slightly and that gave me a little hope. She put them on and looked at me.

"Si, you're an idiot...but I do forgive you, you're my idiot," Olivia grinned and I felt a massive relief flood my body as I quickly hugged her. I chuckled as I heard Josh honk the horn.

"Hurry up, my clothes are coming out of style," Josh yelled.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx.

~~

Thank you so much foe 141K!

I've edited 21 chapters so far🖒 it's a slow and long process but getting there ❤❤

Published 9.9.17
Edited: 16.9.17