#22• Harry Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: h_lavigne

Theme: Cute, happy and sad

Warnings: Swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Hannah's POV

I ran over towards Harry who was standing at my locker waiting for me at school. We were grade 12, our final year in high school and I spent every second with my best friend Harry.

He was wearing his favorite blue jumper with black skinny jeans and Nike shoes. His hair wasn't styled but still looked good.

"Hey Hannah! We got math together first up. You do your homework?" He asked.

Oh shit! I forgot.

By the look on my face I guess it said it all. Harry laughed at my reaction and told me he didn't do it either. I let out a sigh knowing I wasn't the only one who didn't do it.

The bell rung and everyone started to go to their classes. We walked together like we always did. Harry and I have known each other since grade school and we've been best of friends since.

He was like a brother to me. I never wanted our friendship to die, we were too close.

Harry's POV.

She looked perfect as always. Her hair and smile instantly had already made it worth it to go to school just to see her. Hannah is amazing.

I've been in love with her since we met but I've never had the courage to say anything. She's dated other guys and I try and be happy for her but I know I could treat her way better than they could.

We walked in the classroom and sat next to each other like routine. I could smell her perfume and I loved it. I can't believe I fell for my best friend. I literally set myself up for heartbreak.

She doesn't know I like her but I wanted to change that before she finds someone else. I don't want to lose her to some douch again.

------Time skip-----

Finally school was finished and we were going over to Hannah's house to hang out together.

We walked for 5 minutes until we arrived and went straight to her room which I've been in a thousand times.

I've got to do it now. I can't wait any longer. I've got to tell her how I feel about her.

"H-Hey Hannah we need to talk," I stuttered not being able to hide my nerves. She looks at me worried by my nervousness. She sits down on the bed and I sit next to her.

This is it. 

"Okay I'm just going to say it. I love you. More than a friend and it's been that way since I've met you. I just need you to know that!" I rush out but I knew she knew what I said.

Her jaw hanged open shocked by my confession. 

"I-Im sorry. You're liked a brother to me Harry. I can't I'm sorry." She spurted out. My face dropped and my heart shattered. I've ruined everything.  I felt tears well up in my eyes.

The next thing I remember was me running out of her house as she yelled at me to stay. I couldn't face the embarrassment and rejection. I had to leave.

-----Time skip----

Hannah's POV.

It's been months and I've lost all contact with my best friend Harry. I miss him so much and I've been thinking a lot lately about what happened the day he left, when he confessed his love for me.

I think that was my biggest mistake. I thought I didn't love him like that but I think I was wrong. I think I was just scared of being in a serious relationship. I'm ready now though. I want to be with him but I don't know how to tell him.

I don't have any of his contacts but I've got to try. I scroll through facebook and see a friend of mine...Simon Minter. He had a new status with a tagged person. Harry!

It was him. For months I haven't seen a trace of him but I've found him. I went onto his new account and he hasn't changed much. It said the city he lived in.

It wasn't far from here. I grabbed my bag hoping my plan would work. I went to the train station and found the closest train that would take me their.

It was an hour ride were I was filled with nerves. I was biting my nails and tapping my foot the entire time. I rang Simon and told him that I needed him to pick me up. I told him everything about how I wanted to tell Harry I love him. 

Simon was so happy to hear that. He said he would met me when I get off the train. My stop was next and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Can I really do this?

What if he's moved on?

What if he hates me?

I suddenly wanted to run away and go back to my room but I was here now and I've got to do it. The trains stopped and I got off with a few others. I looked through the crowd and saw Simon.

I smiled seeing my old friend. He said he was living with Harry and he would take me there. The drive there was a good conversation about what we have both been up to. I will talk about anything to distract me from what I was about to do.

We pulled up and Simon led me inside. He told me the directions to Harry's room. I nodded and said a small thank you. I took a deep breath and made my way there.

I knocked on his door and he immediately opened it up expecting it to be Simon but it wasn't. His face held confusion and pain.

"W-what are you doing here?" He stuttered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I needed to tell you that I was wrong. I do love you. I was scared of getting in a relationship but I'm not anymore. I love you Harry!" I confess.

He smashed his lips on mine and I was shocked but then kissed back. We smiled into the kiss. I've got my best friend back.

"I love you to." He said.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go I hoped you liked it❤❤

~~~~

Next is another Harry one😊

Published: 22.8.16

Edited: 10.9.17