#12• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: SidemenLover1453

Theme: Happy and romantic

Warnings: slightly cheesy

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪▪▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Shannon's POV.

Simon had known that I was stressing over work and he said he knew a way to help me. I had to work tonight but Simon convinced me to have the night off so he could help me relax.

I was always working my behind off and I was barely getting any sleep. I was always drinking coffee to stay awake. I'm turning into a zombie. Simon knows what it's like, him being a YouTuber and all.

Simon said he had a suprise for me tonight.

So now I was at home while Simon was out preparing for the suprise. He said he would pick me up in about an hour. I decided to at least look acceptable. I ran up the stairs and decided on a cute summer dress that made my slight tan stand out.

I went and slipped it on and just put some sandals on that matches with the dress. I put my long dirty blonde hair out and brushed it out making it very smooth. It laid down my back nicely. I decided only to do foundation and to put mascara on.

I grabbed my favorite foundation and started to apply a small amount to my skin. After I just put a layer of black mascara to enlighten my blue eyes.

I heard the door open and knew it was Simon. I ran down stairs and saw him with his wide perfect smile. I kissed cheek. He grinned and said that he was taking me out now.

I grabbed my bag and got into the car already quite excited. The sun was slowly going down as Simon parked. As soon as I got out of the car I gasped.

There was a beautiful lake with mountains in the background. The sun reflecting off of the water was just magical. Everything seemed perfect.

I noticed a small dock that had a small table on it and two chairs, not to mention the lanterns on the border.

It looked beautiful. Simon grabbed my hand and it was a perfect fit as we both made our way to the dock. The closer Simon and I walked I noticed the details on the table. There were two plates filled with my favorite meal and two glasses of red wine.

Along with red rose petals scattered on the side. I felt my heart well up at the effort he put in. It was just so beautiful. I turned to Simon and immediately hugged him. I buried my head in his warm neck and kept whispering heaps of thank yous.

He grabbed my hand and led me towards the dock. I was speechless. He had gone through so much effort. He's my world and I love him so much!

As I took a seat, he did as well. I noticed that the dock had a rope attaching itself to the land and so Simon pulled it. I jumped slightly noticing we were floating on the water.

Simon smiled at me and I soon smiled back. He's so cute. The sun started to go down. The scene and mood was just romantic.

As we ate the delicious dinner and talked about everything and anything Simon started to steer us back to shore as it got darker

As we ate the delicious dinner and talked about everything and anything Simon started to steer us back to shore as it got darker. The stars and moon were out as we started to walk along the soft green grass.

We walked hand in hand for a couple of minutes as another beautiful thing came into view. There were small lamp post poking out of the ground and a massive bed.

There were white sheets that hung nearly over the bed posts and it was decorated with comfy white pillows and blankets. There was a silver plate that had small yummy snacks. It looked so...amazing.

I giggled knowing Si had planned this

I giggled knowing Si had planned this. I kissed him a dozen times as we both ran over to it. We both immediately jumped onto the comfortable bed and I gasped in amazement as I looked up.

There was a large hole at the top that gave us a clear view of the night sky. The millions of stars that twinkled in the night sky and the moon that smiled back at us. Everything was perfect at this time and place.

I am with the one I love in the beautiful place. We laid down in the bed sheets as we ate some of the strawberries. We cuddled into each other giving out our warmth.

We stared at the stars in a comfortable silence. I loved how sometimes we didn't need to talk to each other. We could just sit in silence and still enjoy each others company.

The breeze blew my hair lightly and it was extremely soothing. I'm so happy that Simon did this. I really needed this.

He had his long arm wrapped protectively around my waist and I nuzzled my head into his neck as we snacked on some fruit.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye a quick shooting star whizzed past us both and Simon had the same reaction.

"Make a wish baby!" He whispered into my ear. I thought about what to wish for. I didn't want anything. I've got everything that makes me happy already.

"I've got everything I wished for already," I said looking into his eyes. He blushed and leaned forward. I did the same and closed my eyes. Our lips connected

Goosebumps danced up my spine as he grabbed my back. My stomach was filled with butterflies as we pulled apart and opened our eyes. I stared into his perfct eyes already getting slightly lost.

"I love you so much Shannon!" He whispered as if someone would hear us. I blushed, turning pink.

"I love you to Simon. Thank you for this!" I kissed him again never wanting this night to end.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go Shannon I hoped you liked it xx

~~~

Sorry for not updating in a couple of day :( ❤❤

Published: 1.8.16

Edited: 6.9.17