#25• JJ Imagine (Brother)

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Requested: RoseSDMNXIX

Theme: Happy and Sad

Warnings: Mention of car crash and comas

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

(Sorry that the POV changes a lot)

Rose's POV.

"Yeah sounds like fun. Pick me up at 7?" I say smiling through the phone at the plans we had just made.

"Yeah sounds great, I've got to go now. Bye!" JJ yelled through the phone energetically. I laughed and hung up on him. Gosh he's my older brother but yet I'm somehow more mature than him.

Wow...

We had decided on going to the movies with the Sidemen and go out for a casual dinner. Nothing fancy. I loved seeing my brother and the rest of Sidemen so I was excited. It was now 6:30 so I jumped in the shower. 

I let the warm water run down my back as I wash myself. I thought about what I should wear as I did what I needed in the shower.

I took about 15 minutes until I decided to get out and started to dry myself off. I was only 15 and I felt like everything was going great. I had an amazing brother, I've got great friends and everything is going well.

I couldn't be more happier. I put on my under clothes and then jeans that hug the beginning of my curves. I'm tall so I don't like wearing any heels. I grabbed my white converse and socks and slip them on.

Then I grab a grey crop top and put that on. I brushed through my medium length hair until it was how I wanted. I threw it up in a high pony tail then I didn't bother with any make up. I hardly ever used it.

I spray on deodorant and perfume then grab my small clutch bag and slip in my phone and some money that I had. I wonder what we were going to watch at the cinema?

My thought had been interrupted with a beep of a car horn which I recognized with JJ lambo which he absolutely adores. It is pretty cool knowing that my brother can do all these cool things.

I rush out of the door and say goodbye to Mum and Dad. I see two cars. You can't fit everyone in the one car so we needed two. I got in the back seat of JJ's car. He was in the drivers seat and Simon was in the front. Josh was on the side of me and the rest were in the other car.

"Hey Rose!! Ready to watch a movie!" JJ yells over the booming speakers and I cheer and start singing the random song that had come on. We were all jamming out while JJ drove like a mad man.

We had managed to pull up to the cinema alive and we all got out of the cars and I hugged everyone and said hello. We walked in and decided on watching Suicide Squad.

The trailer looked amazing so we grabbed drinks and popcorn then sat in the dark room with the massive screen in front of us. I was sitting in between Ethan and JJ.

----Time Skip----

The movie was AMAZING! Ethan beside me couldn't stop laughing at the Joker and the sarcastic comments. It was a very good movie. We were now walking inside Nandos for a nice dinner with the boys.

We all ordered and sat down and talked about the movie and literally anything. The night was going great and I didn't want to leave.

JJ's POV.

After everyone had ate dinner we decided it was best to go home. I  dropped the boys off at the house and so it was just me and my little sister Rose. She was a lot like me and I absolutely loved hanging out with her.

She sat in the front seat as I started to drive the way to drop her home. The boys love her as well and we all get along so well. Rose was dancing in her chair listening to the radio. I looked at her for a split second then back on the road.

I was blinded by bright white lights and felt my head start to spin. Everything was blurry. The world started turning in my eyes and I could taste blood. I heard distant screams and sirens.

My seat belt was digging into my stomach. Was I upside down? I felt the blood rush to my head and I strained my neck to see Rose. She was unconscious and bleeding rapidly.

I didn't know what was happening but I managed to start piecing together the puzzle. I felt the car moving around and my ears rang. I winced in pain when I was being dragged out of the car.

"Get her," I muttered trying to stay awake, but I couldn't and everything soon turned black.

~~~~~~~

Josh's POV.

The house phone started to ring as we were all playing Mario kart. I get up and answer it.

"Hello this is the Base Hospital, do you now JJ and Rose?" A woman said sounding formal. I mumbled a yes worriedly and this got the boys attention. I put it on loud speaker and they all crowded around the phone. 

"They have just been in a car crash. They have just arrived and we were told to call you." she says through the phone making us all go quiet, our hearts stopping.

We were all worried as we rushed to the hospital and ran in. We were told JJ was okay and we could see him but not Rose.

We went to his room and he was there sitting, crying in his hands. We had never seen him cry. He sees us and looked at us all.

"She's in a coma. They aren't letting anyone see her!" He sobbed and we tried to comfort him. This is horrible!!

The doctor walked in and managed to give us a time of when she would maybe wake up. He said hopefully a month maybe a little earlier.

JJ looked crushed, everyone did. I felt my heart drop knowing that such a fun night had turned into this.

We needed her to wake up!

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤

~~~~~

Can everyone please make a vote on this. I've got pictures that I want to use for this.

Option 1:

Your lazy day (chapter)

Simons: (pic)
Josh: (pic)
Ethan: (pic)
Tobi: (pic)
Vik: (pic)
Harry: (pic)
JJ: (pic)

Next chapter will be a new style of clothes.

OR

Option 2:

Simons clothes (chapter)

lazy day: (pic)
theme clothes: (pic)
formal clothes: (pic)
club outfit: (pic)
random outfit: (pic)
Video outfit: (pic)

Then new chapter for each boy.

WHICH ONE?

Published: 28.8.16

Edited: 10.9.17