#112• Tobi Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: PariaWillSucceed

Theme: Uhh?

Warnings: ...None?

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Y/N POV.

I took my seat in the crowd as the match started. The Sidemen were doing another charity match, bigger than their previous one. I was here to support the Sidemen which included my boyfriend Tobi and the rest of their team.

I sat in the front row as the game started. JJ had the ball first and quickly managed to get over the halfway line. He held the ball but someone for the opposing team ran in from the side.

They gained control of the football and reversed the direction. He ran up to our goal and Tobi was goalie. It was just the two of them. The guy kicked back and booted the ball. Tobi dived up to the top left corner where the ball was soaring to.

Tobi managed to get a grip on the ball and caught it before it entered the net. Save. I cheered with the crowd as the game continued. Tobi threw the ball back into play and Manny now had it.

Manny was getting closer and closer to the other teams goal when all of a sudden a flash of a person had tackled Manny. I gasp and stand up out of my seat. Joe Weller.

Joe tried to tackle Manny for the ball. I saw blood from Manny. The action was replayed on the big screen. Joe tackles Manny. Joe elbows Manny in neck and chest. Manny hits his head on the ground.

A ref pulled Joe off of Manny and pointed to the bench. Before Joe could wall away Tobi got there. He had ran across the field to see if his brother was okay. That was no accident.

Tobi, Harry and Simon all were at Manny's side as medics came to see what his condition was. Tobi saw Manny was out cold. Since I was in front row I had a clear view of what was happening.

Tobu lunged at Joe but Harry and Simon acted faster. They both restrained Tobi from hitting Joe. This game had taken a turn. The ref was calling for a time out and it was granted.

Manny was put on a stretcher and was carried off the field. One of the medics was talking to the boys and Tobi looked worried even from here. Was Manny okay?

Tobi shakes his head at the ground as hd jogs over to me. I meet him half way. I grab Tobi face and he looks at me.

"Whats going on?" I ask worried.

"Tobi is going to be okay but they are taking him to hospital to do some checkups. He hit his head pretty hard so they are worried about that. I wanted to go to the hospital with him but coach said we need to finish this game," Tobi sighed feeling stressed.

"Finish this game for Manny. Then we can all go down and see him okay?" I say smiling in reassurance. Tobi nods and runs back onto the field. Joe was officially out of the game and had to watch his team lose.

The game had gone on for another hour and the Sidemen had one. The score was 6-2. Now all that was left to do was donate the money to charity and then we could go to the hospital.

Tobi and Josh handed over the big cheque with smiles on for the cameras. People were snapping photos left and right. Tobi cut it short as him, Harry and Simon came over to me.

"We are going to go to the hospital now." Tobi said. They were all sweating but their main concern was Manny. I quickly grabbed all my stuff and we walked out of the arena and into my car.

I drove to the hospital that Manny had been in for the past hour. It was a short drive and the boys had cooled down in the car. We got out and headed to the reception desk.

"Manny?" Tobi said his name and the lady responded.

"Yes he is in room 261. The doctor may still be in there," she smiled at us and we followed the directions to room 261. We entered the room and he doctor looked like he was just about to leave.

"Hey how is he?" Tobi asked. Manny was sitting up on the bed still wearing his soccer clothes and he seemed to be okay.

"He is fine. He has a concussion so he shouldn't sleep for a little while and his throat is bruised so he might have a little trouble eating. I recommend soft food." The doctor replied and left the room.

We thanked him and turned our attention onto Manny. He looked at us and smiled. He jumped out of the bed.

"So we ready to go home. Did we win the match?" Manny asks as he grabbed his stuff.

"Yes we can go home and we did win."  Simon replied. We were all so relieved that it wasn't anything too serious. I could tell Tobi was still slightly worried but he had calmed down a lot.

"Okay well it's good that you are okay," Tobi patted Manny's back as we left the room and hospital. We got into the car and started driving home.

Although Manny got hurt it had still been a good game and everyone was feeling proud and accomplished for donating to a good cause.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

Next is a Harry imagine

Published: 9.11.17
Edited