#44• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: care_bear2326

Theme: Stressed, Sad

Warnings: Fights
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Sophie's POV.

I rubbed my tired eyes as my pen scribbled answers down onto the page. Collage was definitely a lot harder than high school. Especially since I had to hide it from Simon.

I love him, I really do but I didn't want him knowing. I threw my long blonde hair up in a messy bun as I got to work. Simon had never seen me in these clothes before, grey sweatpants, white T-shirt with my glasses on over my blue eyes.

I bit my lip concentrating on my work deep in thought, I didn't even notice my door open and Simon walking in. It's only until he cleared his throat that I jumped at the sound.

"What's this babe?" He asked curiously as I tried to hide the work. He caught a glimpse at the name of my collage and a few other things.

I saw the wires working in his brain as he figured out my secret. Before he could say anything else I jumped out of my seat to explain myself.

"Simon, I was going to tell you, I just didn't know wh-" Simon cut me off by holding up his hand to stop me. He had a hurt look spread across his face.

"How could you keep this from me Sophie?" I couldn't find words to say. I saw his eyes scan my outfit in disgust. I wrap my hands around myself feeling self conscious. It's the first time he's seen me in these glasses and what I'm wearing.

His eyes meet mine and he still seemed disgusted. "You look horrible in sweatpants and what are those glasses for? You look like shit!" He scoffed.

I took a step back ad it felt like a knife drive through me. Did he really think that? I blinked away the tears and told myself to be strong.

"What's your problem? So what I dress comfy? So what I'm going to collage?"I say getting defensive.

He wasn't acting like himself and started shouting at me and of course I shouted back making it worse. This kept on going until I snapped, I couldn't keep the tears in.

Every word he yelled was like a stab in the heart. I thought he loved me but I was obviously mistaken.

"If that's how you really feel then this is over!" I choke back trying not to sob in front of him and look weak. He didn't even flinch and let me walk out of the house and out of his life. Like he didn't even care.

As soon I was out of his sight I ran out of the house sobbing as quietly as I could. I can't believe that we are over. The cold wind hit me like ice but I couldn't look back, not now after everything that just happened.

I flagged down a taxi as I called my best friend saying I was coming over. It didn't take long till I arrived and ran into her arms crying.

*1 Month Later*

I moved on, I was staying with my best friend and life was finally looking up. Today was the big day. Graduation. I've worked so hard. It's been even harder without Simon. The thought of him not with me was so painful for the past month.

The sleepless nights I would cry or the days I should of been studying but instead I was looked at our old photos of us. I did miss him but that's in the past and today holds my future.

I got ready and was so proud to have finally reached the day of graduation. There were times I wanted to give up but didn't and times when I wanted to cry about it but I didn't.

I drove to my collage and saw hundreds of parents and my friends who I've spent the past few years studying with. Everyone took their seats including myself.

As people's names were being called their partners or family took photos and clapped. No one was here for me but I didn't care, I was still going to do this and prove that I did it by myself.

I heard my name getting called and I walked onto the large stage while people started to clap for me. But then I heard someone shouting.

"Go Sophie WooHoo!" I shake a man's hand and grab the slip while I scan for who said my name. A blinding camera flash goes off taking a photo of me. Then I see who it was. Simon Minter.

He smiled and cheered for me as I walked off the stage shocked. Soon I was face to face with the man who had broke my heart. Just seeing him again after a month all of my old feelings came crashing back and my first instinct was to kiss him but I pulled myself together.

"What are you doing here Simon?" I said crossing my arms. He sighed and took a step closer to me.

"Look Sophie, I'm so sorry I was acting like a complete jerk before and I can't apologize enough. I can't stop thinking about you and I didn't mean any of the things I said to you. Please forgive me?" Simon pleaded.

One part of me wanted to give in but the other told me to stay away, that he will only hurt me again. So I went to reject him as much as I didn't want to.

"Si, I can't do this I don't w-" I started but got cut off by Simon.

"You talk too much," He said as he leaned in kissing my lips as if it was the first and last time he ever would do it. I felt myself kissing back knowing I had already forgiven him. I pulled back smiling.

"One more chance Minter,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go, I hoped you liked it xx

~~~~

What's your favorite imagine of mine?

Published 14.12.16
Edited 16.9.17

Bts new song DNA is coming out in 2 days and I'm pumped!