#33• Josh Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: SidemenLover1453

Theme: Happy, Romantic

Warning: None 

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Shannon's POV.

Josh has been acting weird for the past few weeks. So has my brother Simon. Whenever I walked into the room I would see them talking and when they saw me they would immediately shut up.

I thought maybe they were planning a big prank, I tried to get Simon or Josh to tell me but they acted as if I never said anything. Josh decided since we haven't gone on a proper fancy date in a while he suggested we go tonight, on him.

I, of course agreed, feeling very excited for the night. He said to be ready by 8 and it was now 6:00. I jumped into the shower, shampoo and conditioned my long dirty blond hair then got out after I finished washing.

I wrapped my towel around my slightly tanned figure and looked in the mirror through my blue eyes. I dried myself off quickly and decided what to wear.

I decided on a black mid thigh length dress that has a bit cutout at the top with no sleeves. With black laced high heels to match. I grabbed them and put all of my clothes on and I silently dried my hair thinking where we would be going.

I brushed my hair out and decided to curl it with a french braid. Since my hair was long it was 7:30 when I finished. I sprayed my wrists with Black Opium perfume.

Last thing that was left was makeup and accessories. I foundationed my face, did my eyebrows, eyelashes and all of my makeup with 5 minutes left before Josh came.

I grabbed a cute black and gold bracelet and necklace and quickly put them on and grabbed my purse, slipping my phone into it until I was finally done with 2 minutes left. I scanned myself in the mirror happy with how I looked.

 I scanned myself in the mirror happy with how I looked

DING DONG.

The door bell rung and I smiled to myself opening it up quickly. Josh had a handsome well fitted tux with a black bow tie. His hair was styled perfectly and he was wearing his gorgeous smile that I loved.

"Woah, Shannon, you look gorgeous, just wow!" He complimented as I blushed hard. He always had this effect on me. I really loved this crazy man.

"Let's go babe let's get something to eat," he smiled and led the way to his car. It was a short enjoyable drive to a fancy restaurant that I was in awe with. We went inside, hand in hand, and took a seat.

I ordered my food as did Josh and we small talked and sipped red wine. I noticed that Josh was doing two strange things. One of them being him always looking at me. He seemed to be in a trance when he looked at me.

Second was that he seemed really nervous for some reason. He was figuring with his fingers and I felt his feet tapping which he did when nervous. I decided to not ask as he would tell me eventually. 

Our 5 star food came and it was just stunning and it tasted even better. This place was amazing.

I had never been so full in my life after and Josh was the same. We had spent a couple of hours in that restaurant definitely being the loudest couple laughing at the others jokes but we didn't care. We were in our own little world.

After leaving I thought that was the night. It was perfect but Josh had more things in mind planned out. He said we had one more spot left. It was 10:30 and the moon and stars were shinning in the cloudless night sky.

I didn't know where we were going but when we arrived I saw a sign that said Botanical Gardens. I had never been here before. Josh led me along the garden path. The further down the path the more beautiful it got.

There was green and many colours everywhere. The beautiful flowers were bringing a lovely smell to my nose and I felt so relaxed. There was trees that was littered with hanging lights and some along the sides of the pathway.

Josh and I walked hand in hand down the path admiring the nature. Next second Josh led me off of the concrete pathway and onto the grass. A couple of confused thoughts later I saw what he had set up. It was absolutely jaw dropping. 

It was truly beautiful I stood there in shock as the lights twinkled in my eyes

It was truly beautiful I stood there in shock as the lights twinkled in my eyes. I hugged Josh, thanking him for putting in such an effort. We sat down at the cute chairs set up around the lights and nature.

I was still in shock of how beautiful it really was. It was magical. Midway through our conversation I noticed Josh getting extremely nervous and that's when I found out why. He got out of his seat and kneeled down in front of me.

My heart and breathing stopped until I had to remind myself to breathe. What was he doing? He pulled out a black jewelry box that could only hold one thing that meant so much love and commitment.

"Shannon, will you marry me?" Josh asked, hope laced in his nervous voice. I spluttered out a loud yes before I could feel the happy tears well up in my eyes.

"Now you know what Simon and I were planning this whole time!" He said with a goofy smile on his face. Mine reflected his, we were so happy and the night was perfect. I reminded myself to thank my brother Simon.

Josh and I both leant inward as butterflies erupted inside my stomach which happened any time he was close to me. Our lips touched and melted together in perfect sync.

I never wanted this amazing night to end.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤

~~~~

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR 4 DAYS! I didn't stick to my schedule and since it's my break I've been doing this youth thingy that goes for 7 hours each day. Hope you guys understanding

Also thank you so so much for over 10k! I didn't think I would get even 1k but you guys are absolutely amazing! xx

Published: 22.9.17

Edited: 13.9.17