#105• Simon Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: Victoria_Lxx

Theme: Cute

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Victoria's POV.

***

"Hey Simon, so I just got of the phone with my mother, and she wants you to meet the rest of my family and I do to. It will be like ny uncles and cousins." I ask hopefully.

Simon had just woken up and listened to me. He was a little bit more relaxed than when he met my parents but I could tell he was a little nervous.

"What if they don't like me Victoria?" Simon says while gettibg out of bed. I was already dressed and ready. I was very short and had my brown hair out naturally. My blue eyes matched the cute dress that I was wearing.

"They will love you, trust me. Now go for a shower and get ready. Love you," I smile playfully at him as he mumbles while walking into the shower.

Mum had already talked to my extended family and said we were coming over and they said they were going to have a family lunch. So we would meet them there.

***

A little time later and it was nearly lunch as we knocked on the door. Simon was fidgeting in his pockets, meeting new people where he had to make a good impression always made him nervous.

The door flung open and there stood my uncle smiling widely as always. He had a small beard that he treated like his baby and a muscular build. He was a friendly giant.

"AHH MY BOY! YOU MUST BE SIMON, COME IN!" My Uncle Matt shouts. We walk in and my Uncle pulls Simon in for a family hug. I grin and introduce them.

"Simon this is my Uncle Matt, and Uncle Matt this is my boyfriend Simon," I gesture with my hands and introduce them.

Uncle Matt turned to me and embraced me in his famous warm hugs. He was a very huggy person. Very loud and very fun. Simon would get a long great with him.

"VICTORIA AND SIMON ARE HERE!" Uncle Matt bellows through the house. I can't stop the smile spreading on my face. They're crazy. My cousin Lee came up and shook Simons hand.

Lee had his ears pierced and wore a blue button up with rolled up sleeves. He was in his last few years of High school.

"Name's Lee and your Simon I'm guessing?"

Simon nodded politely and Lee put his arm around Simon's neck and started walking away.

"Sorry Vic, but I'm stealing your boyfriend for a little while," Lee shouted over his shoulder at me. They sat over on the couch next to Uncle Matt and set up a videogame by the looks of it.

"VICTORIA!"

I turn around and see my Aunt walking towards me with her arms wide spread for a hug. I smile and embrace her. She had a yellow flowery apron on and a bright smile.

"Hey Aunt Terri!" Her hugs were warm and refreshing, she was the sort of Aunt that would give you food even if you didn't want any.

"You look beautiful Victoria, so I've heard about your boyfriend. Where is the lucky guy?" She says looking around. Our eye land on him.

He was sitting in the middle of my uncle and cousin, they all had controlers and were playing an intense game of Mario Kart. Simon had his tounge stuck out in between his teeth as he concentrated.

Uncle Matt, Lee and Simon all leaned to the right with their controller as their players turned the corner. I couldn't help but awe out loud. Simon got along great with them all, and he just looked as if he belonged. It was all very cute to see them all together acting like little children.

"Simon is his name right? Well looks to me that he's going to do just fine in this family," My aunt whispered in my ear and I couldn't agree more.

"Would you like to help out with lunch, it's nearly ready?"

"Love to," I followed her into the kitchen and saw the feast she has prepared. I looked out the kitchen window and saw my nephews, nieces and cousins all playing outside. I know they would love Simon as well.

Only ten minutes had passed by and I was helping with the bread when Simon wrapped his hands around my wasit from behind.

"See you're having fun Simon?"

"Lots, they are pretty cool,"

Then he noticed the children playing a fun game of soccer outside and I saw him grin.

"Be right back babe," He kissed my cheek and went out into the backyard. All the kids stopped and looked at the stranger. I waited and watched to see what would happen.

It didn't take long for them all to start laughing and kicking the ball around again. Simon played and laughed with them all and they loved him. My aunty came up behind me again.

"He is a keeper. You are both so lucky and beautiful together." I smiled and blushed. I saw Simon looking at me through the window in the distance. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back shyly.

"Don't worry Aunt, I don't plan to be leaving anytime soon,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~

Thank you so much for 170K you guys are absolutely brilliant. Love you all. Keep the requests coming❤

Published: 7.11.17
Edited: