#61• Tobi Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: Gazeebra

Theme: Lazy, Fluff

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Hello everyone I just wanted to quickly say that this is a boy with Tobi. I have no problem writing it cause I believe in one love. If you aren't okay with it then you don't have to read xx.
-

Ray's POV.

I was having a lazy Saturday morning at home when I got a call from Tobi. My heart skipped a beat when his name popped up on my phone. I quickly answered him while pausing the TV show I was watching.

"Hey Tobi!" I heard myself say excitedly.

"Hey Ray, *cough cough*," I heard his croaky voice on the other end of his phone as he continued to cough away from the phone but I could still hear it. He was sick. I know he hates being sick.

"I'm coming over," I say as I jump out of bed.

"No, Ray you might get sick as well,"

"I don't care." I say. Knowing that he wasn't going to win he sighs, coughs and agrees and says a kind thank you. I hang up and quickly check myself over in the mirror.

Pale skin, freckles, skinny, blue eyes still all the same. I quickly throw my black hair into an aesthetic man bun with the sides shaved. I tried my hardest to get rid of that feeling I got every time I saw Tobi.

I tried so hard to ignore, but I couldn't anymore. I've fallen in love with my best friend. I don't even think he likes guys. We've never spoken about it.

But whenever our arms brushed my heart would race, whenever we played video games and he would cheer in victory and hug me, his scent would warm me. I denied the feelings for a while but I can't anymore, I know how I feel.

When he first met we clicked. I'm about the same height as Tobi, pretty about words but when I met him I became a lot more outgoing. I was always caring and funny but he brought out the best in me.

I quickly glance myself over in the mirror once more. I grab my keys, phone and some snacks for him that I knew he liked when he was sick. We knew so much about each other.

I knew how he liked his food cooked, how he sticks his tongue out slightly when concentrating, how he was feeling just by a simple text or the way he would hold himself in person. He was a puzzle that I had figured out.

I got into my car and started the short drive over to Tobi's house to look after him. He's done the same for me, he knew I would come over.

It didn't take long for me to pull into his drive way and to walk into his house using the spare key he gave me.

"Tobi?" I called out for him. I heard a slight groan from upstairs and made my way up to his room. I saw him laying sick but still managing to look amazing, in bed with a tissue box by his side and Netflix on. I smiled at him and his face brightened when he saw me.

"Hey, thank you for coming," He spoke his voice sounding sore. I smiled at him as butterflies filled my stomach.

"Anytime. Now you stay in bed and I'll get you some food and medicine." I didn't bother listening to his protests and went downstairs and did everything I said I would. I soon came back up and gave him his food and medicine.

"Thank you," he whispered and coughed slightly, "now come in and watch some movies with me." He moved over and I got into the bed as he chose a movie.

I couldn't stop the feeling that rumbled in my heart when he sat close to me. Sometimes I felt like he did it on purpose. As if he knew how I felt. That wasn't possible.

~~~

A few hours had passed and we were in the middle of movie that I couldn't focus on cause Tobi was resting his head on my chest. I swear to god he could hear how loud my heart was beating. 

Just friends, just friends.

I kept repeating it to myself trying to drill it in my brain. Tobi shivers when I place my hand on his back. He's just cold. But then he quickly gets up and pauses the movie.

"I can't do this anymore Ray!" Tobi stared at me, I sat up. Do what? I looked at him with confusion on my face, he sighed loudly and sounded frustrated.

"Ray, I can't keep being friends with you..."

My heart shattered, that's it, it's all over.

"I love you god damn it. I know you don't love me back but I can't keep it in anymore. I'm sorry." He looked down as if he just confessed a sin, he looked ashamed. He thought I didn't feel the same, oh wrong he is.

"Tobi..." I start but he tried to cut me off. He thought I was going to reject him, that it was all over. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. Something I never thought I would do but have dreamt about countless times.

His eyes widened but he kissed back nonetheless. I pulled back smiling like a fool, so was he.

"Next time let me talk Tobi,"

"If you kiss me every time I don't let you talk I might just keep doing it,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it! ❤❤

Thank you all so so much for nearly 80K! How?!?!?❤❤

Published: 22.4.17
Edited: 14.9.17