#91• Vik Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: sdmnxixnmds

Theme: Sad-fluff

Warning: Parental Issues

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Alexandra's POV.

"GET OUT AND STAY OUT!" I fall on my butt onto the hard concrete outside my house while Mum through my belongings out into a suitcase. I managed to catch one but the other hit my leg making me groan in pain.

I stood up quickly but Mum slammd the door in my face and locked it. I felt my dark brown eyes water with tears. Is this really happening? Mum and I had our fair share of fights but it didn't help that she wasn't taking her meds.

So here I was, kicked out of my own home by my own mother with no where to go. I patted my pockets and felt my phone which was a relief. I quickly threw my long straight hair that had black and brown highlights that looked red in the sun, into a messy ponytail as I rang Josh.

Josh, Tobi and Lewis are my only option. They are my best friends from school so I know they will help me out. I rub my forehead in distress at the entire situation.

"Hey Alex! What's up?" Josh's voice says through the phone. He heard me sigh and knew something was wrong.

"Whats wrong Alex?" Josh said worriedly. I explain the entire situation to him and told him I had no where to go.  I heard some ruffling on his end.

"Okay shortie, I'll be there in 15 okay? You're staying with me at the Sidemen house. No arguments," With that conclusion said he hung up. I sat at the edge of the curb waiting with my two suitcases.  I was used to being called shortie by people. It didn't really bother me.

I was pretty short, standing at 5"1' which lead to the inevitable short jokes. I was also pretty tanned as well. I tapped my foot while thinking. I've never meet the entire Sidemen before. I mean I've watched a lot of their videos and know all their names but I've never actually met them.

I knew there was Simon, Harry, Ethan, Tobi, Josh, JJ and finally there was Vik. I couldn't help but smile slightly at the thought of him. Vik had always been my favourite whenever I watched their videos. It was just something about him that intrigued me and attracted me.

I see Joshs' car pull up next to me and he jumps out to help me with my bags. He gave me a hug as soon as he saw me.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked looking down at me. I nodded my head. I mean I was, I kind of already expected this to happen it was just a matter of when. Josh messed with my hair and told me to jump in.

I got into his car, and he started driving to the Sidemen house.

"Are you sure they are all okay with me staying?" I asked slightly worried. He smiled reassuringly.

"Yes Alex, I've told them about you before and they all really want to meet you anyway. Don't worry they won't bite...much," He added on at the end making me scoff at him.

It wasn't long till we arrived and Josh opened the door and we walked into the house carrying a suitcase each. First thing I noticed was how big and clean the place was. Much bigger than how it looked in videos . Second thing was Tobi coming towards me. He was my other friend from school.

"ALEX! I'VE MISSED YOU!" He shouted and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back saying I missed him to.

"BOYS GET DOWN HERE TO MEET ALEX!" Tobi yelled for them. I felt butterflies develop and grow in my stomach. I saw 5 boys coming from all different rooms and I recognized them all. Soon they were all standing in front of me.

"Hey everyone," I smile and wave shyly. JJ was the first to talk.

"Josh, Tobi you didn't tell me that she was a munchkin?" JJ smirked and laughed at the end so I knew he was joking. Josh leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"By the way expect a lot of jokes on your height. Don't worry they are just teasing." I smiled and nod. Just as Josh had said they all made comments on it but they were all nice. Last person to meet was Vik. Cue the heart pounding.

Vik and I make eye contact for the first time and everything stops. Everything around me seemed to go blurry as I focused on him. I couldn't look away. It was like I was in a trance by him.

I had never felt like this before. My palms grew clammy and it was like my breath got stolen. Is this what love at first sight feels like? I shake my head and snap out of it. Vik was looking at me in a dazed gaze.

"Hey, I'm Alex," this seemed to snap him out of it as well. He closed his jaw that was hanging open and blushed.

"I'm Vik, Alex is a pretty name," He says making me smile.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone," Josh says while grabbing Tobi's arm and dragging him out with him. I roll my eyes at them. I look back at Vik to see him already staring at me.

"So Alex, I know we just met but tomorrow do you want to go out for coffee or something and get to know each other a bit more?" He says nervously. I nod my hesd smiling.

"I would love that,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~

Btw I know JJ isn't in the Sidemen anymore but you can still make requests with him and I will still have him included in the Sidemen unless you say otherwise in your request xx

-

Published: 8.10.17
Edited:  10.10.17