Q & A

Hello this is all of the questions you asked me, there was a few which meant the same thing so I'll put it in one xx
~~~

What is your favorite game that the Sidemen play?

I personally really like when they play cards against humanity and the shark one? I forgot which one that's called 😂

Who is your favorite Sidemen?

I love all of them of course but Simon is one of my favorites. (Not hating on the others)

If Kanye and Kim were drowning which Sidemen fanfiction would you read?

I mean I personally would try to help but I would read one of ZerkaaBae books cause I love everything she writes ❤

What's your OTP?

I personally like JJ and Simon, again that's just me 😊

What's your NOTP?

I honestly don't have one 😅

How did you come across watching Sidemen?

Well my brother was watching their helium challenge try not to laugh video and he showed me it and I thought it was halarious so I watched a few more and than that's how it all started.

Who else do you watch on YouTube?

I watch a lot of Superwoman, Joe Sugg, Kian Lawley and a lot of Got7 videos (Got7 aren't youtubers but have a lot of videos)

What would you do if one of the Sidemen died?

I know you probably want or expect me to say 'I would cry my eyes out and blah blah.' but I honestly wouldn't. Yes I would definitely be upset and yes of course I would send out my respects but everyone dies. I'm not a person who cries even when someone in my family dies. I know it sounds heartless but I feel like you should celebrate and remember their lives and not cry at their deaths.

What were your thoughts when you found out about the Sidemen?

I thought Ethan had the funniest laugh and I loved when he said random stuff. Simon I thought was cute and sneaky. Cause he got away with an egg on the head. JJ I already knew who he was and I just thought that they were all really funny.

What is your favorite animal?

Cheetah😆

What's your favorite food?

Marinated Chicken on rice 👍