#65• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: wolflovr21

Theme: Fluff

Warnings: None
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Khaneshia's POV.

I slipped on some nice but comfortable clothes as I got ready. It was morning and Simon and I agreed to go onto the Fine Brothers channel.

We didn't know what we were doing, they usually tell us when we get there. Simon and I wore matching couple clothes. He wore a black sweater that had a white crown on it that said 'My Queen," and an arrow pointing to me.

I had a white sweater with a black crown, an pointing to him saying 'My King," I wore black jeans and he wore some SDMN track pants.

I left my long black hair out naturally as it curled over my shoulders. I had brown eyes that Simon always said he got lost in. I had tan skin and was shorter than Simon, a perfect height for us both.

"Hey babe, you look great, ready to go?" Simon said as he came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I leaned my head back onto him while smiling.

"Yeah, let's go," I turn around and kissed his cheek. I saw him grinning to himself and turned around following me out of the door. I wonder what we would be reacting to today? We've gone on it once before and everyone loved it.

We got into the car, Simon driving as we jammed out to the radio. Beyoncé was playing, I turned up the volume and started singing, Simon joining in.

We waited patiently at a red light and to pass time Simon and I started singing a dramatic duet that was playing. Just before the light changed I saw a fan, in the car beside us filming us. I grinned and waved, Simon did as well.

Well that's another cute video that the fans have of us. We arrived and said a quick warm hello to everyone and sat down in the seats. A laptop on front of us.

"You guys have already dressed the part for today's video. How cute," Benny Fine said. Before Simon or I could ask him what he meant he turned on the camera and started recording.

"Today do you have any idea what we will be doing this time?" Rafi Fine said from behind the camera. The lights shone on us both, I had no clue and neither did Simon.

"Today we have grabbed YouTube couples, to react to 'couple goals'," Rafi said. I smiled and chuckled getting comfortable in the seat and looked at the laptop, Simon doing the same.

"You have to tell us if the videos we show you are couple goals or not," Benny said, we nodded showing we understood. Then we started the video.

The first video popped up and it was of a girl just standing there. Then all of a sudden a boy with blond hair runs up to her, grabs her oversized shirt and pulls her into him and kisses her. She froze but kissed back. All of his friends cheering in the background.

"Awww," Simon and I said at the same time. Definitely goals, that was so cute. We both said that it was couple goals. The next video came up. It wasn't as cute as the first one but it was still pretty cute.

The third video was of an elderly couple and the man brought her a bunch of roses at work. Elders always are so cute in their relationship.

"Goals, goals!" I said smiling. It was all so cute. Simon looked at at me smiling but not because of the video. He quietly mumbled so the camera wouldn't pick it up. 'You're so cute,"

I grin at him blushing slightly. We watch a few more, some were cuter than others.

"Okay this is the last video that got sent in around 20 minutes ago," Rafi put the video up and played it.

At first it just looked like a cute funny couple in the car but then I realized that it was more than that. It was the video that the girl in the car was recording of Simon and I singing and dancing in the car.

I blush and laugh at the video. Simon smiled ear to ear and turned to the camera.

"That ones my favorite, definitely couple goals!" Simon said and turned to me kissing my forehead and holding my hand. Gosh he's so adorable, I love it.

I could see Benny holding his heart being extra and dramatic over our cuteness. They asked a few questions about what people defined 'couple goals' as and other questions related to the video. After we finished the video and said thank you and goodbye to the Fine brothers.

We walked out of the building and just before we got to the car I felt Simon grab my sweater and pull me to him. He kissed my lips passionately as I melted into him. He pulled apart looking down at me slightly and opened his perfect mouth to speak.

"Yep, we are definitely couple goals,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped that you liked it ❤❤

~
I thought this was pretty cute. What do you think? Also if you don't watch the Fine brothers channel I definitely recommend it, I watch it all the time💞 Also this is the last of the request! Now I'll start all of the preferences that were asked for👍
~
Thank you all so so much for 87K reads😘😘Much love. Honestly can't thank you guys enough

Published 14.5.17
Edited: 14.9.17