#122 Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: carebear2326

Theme: idk?

Warning:

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Guys Im terrible sorry. I haven't posted in so long. Its been 2 months? A bit less. Its honestly been crazy. I apologize deeply. At first the main reason was because I had massive writers block with this request. I didn't know how the hell to write it. I didn't understand it in a way. So I put it off. But then, I went through my first heartbreak. For those who can't understand how much that hurts don't try❤and then I was dealing with a lot of family issues. Especially with the whole "my dad's a rapist". Have I told you guys that yet?

Anyway, I feel terrible. I am finally feeling better. It took a while to get over the heartbreak. I hope you guys were able to wait although I understand if you didn't❤

Here is the imagine that I was procrastinating. I hope you guys all enjoy it❤❤
.
.
.

Sophie's POV.

I wanted to cry as my newborn baby girl started crying. It was 3:19am. It's the fifth time she has woken up. I crawled out of bed as the babies scream pierced my ears. I make my way to her room.

I open the door and the sound hits me further. I groan. My eyes start to open properly. Her name was Juliet. I pick her up. I rocked her. She wouldn't stop. I checked her nappy. She needed a change. I sighed. I was tired.

I don't remember the last time I got a decent amount of sleep. I laid her down on the changing table. As I started, I stared at a photo frame. It was of Nick. My two year old son.

I started tearing up at the thought of him. I haven't seen him in a 3 months. He lived in England with his father, Simon. I lived in the states with our daughter. We had split up. It was mutual. It was clean and mature. We had split the kids but agree to meet up in London so the kids could see each other.

We were leaving at 5 to go to the airport. I was already packed. We didn't want the kids to not know each other because their parents weren't together.

That wasn't fair to them. Simon and I weren't exactly friends. It was a little awkward. A part of me still loved him.  We were together for 5 years.

*Time Skip*

I get off the plane and am met at the airport in London with our rental car. We were going to meet at the park. I was nervous to see Simon for the first time in a few months.

I carried Juliet and our luggage. It was a struggle and a kind man helped us. He helped with my bags and I thanked him. I put Juliet in our baby seat and I get in the car to drive to the park.

It was called the blue park. It was a short drive. I saw Simon sitting on a park bench and was watching Nick walk. Nick fell over with a small bounce and started playing with the sand. I felt myself tearing up again.

It felt like I had lost my son. This was supposed to be just for the kids. But I needed this too. I didn't think it would be this hard to be apart from Nick. I park and get out of the car. I wipe away a stray tear and unbuckle Juliet.

I carry her towards Simon. He must of heard my footsteps. He turned around and his eyes lit up. He immediately jumped up and stared at us both.

He held his arms out for Juliet. She seemed to like him. I mean he is her father. Juliet left my arms and I walked over to Nick.

"MUMMY!!" I got down to his height as he ran as quickly as he could manage with his abilities, towards me. I had my arms spread open. We hugged tightly and I never wanted to let go of him. He had grown so much. I felt like I had missed his life.

"She looks just like you," Simon said to me. I nodded. Simon stared at her lovingly. I missed this. Us a being together. Simon looked at his daughter for the first time.

"How was the birth?" Simon asks. I cringed at memory of the pain.

"Painful. Long." I didn't blame him for not being there. I never even told him cause, again we were separated. And  when I went into labour I didn't particular feel like calling people.

Simon walked over and we were now a sitting in the sand. I smelt his cologne. I missed it. Simon carefully handed Juliet over to her brother. Made sure Nick was holding her properly.

"It looks like you haven't slept," Simon  asked. I nodded.

"She's a lot louder than Nick was," Simon seemed suprised.

"Thats an accomplishment," I nodded again. I felt Simon's eyes on me but I kept mine on the kids.

"Hey Sophie..." Simon said softly. I hummed in response.

"Why don't we...maybe...i don't know...buy a house for all of us here in London. So we can share the responsibility of looking after a baby, you can get some sleep. I won't miss out on my daughters life and you won't miss out on Nicks."

I stayed silent as I listened to him. That seemed perfect but there were a few problems.

"Aren't the kids going to get confused when they see that Mummy and Daddy aren't together, or seeing other people,"

"Are you seeing someone else?"

"No, are you Simon?"

"No."

Simon thought about it.

"I think its better if we were both in our lives." I nodded, I agreed with that.

"Okay so the kids would be fine. But what about us? We aren't together. Don't you think it would be awkward?" Simon shrugged.

"We'll figure it out. It's different now cause we are parents."

It didn't take much convincing. I agree.

"Deal,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

It was easier than I thought to write this. ❤