#60• Harry Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: StoryMaker1010

Theme: uhhhh idk

Warnings: None
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Emily's POV.

"PLEASSEEEEE!!! Ems please! I really want you to met my friends aka the rest of the Sidemen! They are hosting a party and you have to come!" Vik kept pestering me.

"But Vik you know how shy I get and my anxiety goes crazy! I hate parties and socializing. What if I make a fool of myself?"

"You won't I promise they will love you Ems!" Vik begs and I groan but nod my head, fine I'll go to this party. Vik hops off the ground and cheers in victory. I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs to get ready.

I pick out a dark blue dress that goes down to the top of my knees and black wedges to go with it. I take a quick shower to freshen up and I'm soon standing in front of the mirror dressed and ready to go.

My long ombre hair was down naturally and I put on slight make up that still didn't cover my freckles. I quickly adjust my 'nerd' glasses and walk back downstairs to met Vik who was already ready to go. It was only a 10 minute drive when we pulled up to a massive house with music blasting. 

I went to get back in the car but Vik grabbed my arm and guided me in. I hate parties I kept thinking. My anxiety levels rose and I took deep breathes to calm myself down.

"You look great Em and you're going to have fun okay?" Vik smiles at me reassuringly. I nod and we step into the house.  Immediately it smells of alcohol and sweaty people dancing. I could barely hear Vik who was calling over the Sidemen.

I glanced at them but my eyes landed on the one Vik had said was Harry. He was so cute. I blushed and looked down when his eyes met mine. Vik started introducing us all and they seemed great already.

"So Emi you ready to get this party started!" JJ yelled over the music. They had already come up with a nickname for me being 'Emi'. I liked it. Harry came up beside me and offered me a shot which I politely declined.

I felt my cheeks getting hot and butterflies flying in my stomach whenever his arm swept past mine.

Gosh Emily you've only just met him and you're already acting like a school girl seeing Zac Afron doing a strip tease in the cafeteria.

"C'mon E, just one drink. I want to get to know you!" Harry smiled charmingly at me. I nod and grab the drink from his hands.

*Lots of shots later*

I could barley stand straight. I was leaning on a drunk Harry. So this is what being wasted feels like. Harry grabbed my waist and turned me to face him. I was only a tiny bit smaller than him.

"I've been thinking about this all night." Harry whispered and leant down and kissed my lips softy. My drunken state kissed back but I knew I wanted this even if I was sober. I felt fireworks spark off and shoot at my heart. I see a white light flash and the sound of someone taking a photo.

"Simon stop taking photos of the love birds smooching!" Josh scolded him being slightly tipsy himself. I didn't care, I just continued to enjoy this moment with Harry's lips on mine.

*Morning*

I woke up and my head pounded in my skull. Hangover, great. I saw Harry and I were on the couch passed out. I couldn't remember much of last night. I grab my phone and see that Simon tagged me on something on Twitter.

It was a picture of Harry and I kissing at the party last night. The memory flooded my mind, we kissed! I heard Harry groaning obviously waking up. He sat up and I showed him the picture. I know I have feelings for him. I can't forget the feeling that he gave me last night and even now.

He was silent for a second until he rubs his tired eyes and says something that made my eyes water and heart sting.

"It was a mistake. We were drunk," He mumbled still half asleep. I scoff and look away from him. That hurts. I get up ignoring my headache and grab my keys. I can't believe he would say that? I thought he must of felt something? But no, a drunken mistake.

I drive back to my house and call Vik and told him what happened. He said he would met me at my house. I hang up and I'm soon walking in the front door on my house, Vik waiting for me. I couldn't stop the tears.

I run into Viks arms as he calms me down by stroking my hair. I told him my feelings for Harry and before I could stop him Vik was walking out the door to go talk to Harry.

Viks POV.

"Why did you say that the kiss was a mistake! She's over at her house crying!" I look at Harry waiting for an explanation. 

"Dude you've got it wrong. I really liked the kiss and her. I really like her but I didn't think she liked me like that so I just said it was a mistake so things wouldn't be weird between us!" Harry confessed.

So they both like each other?  Interesting. I grab my keys and tell Harry to come for a drive with me. He doesn't argue and gets in the car. I send a text to Emily to go over to my house. She asked why so I said she will have to wait and see.

I drive to my house and get there before Emily does. I told Harry to wait in my room, I act angry so he doesn't argue and do what he's told. He goes in my room just as Emily arrives. I tell Emily to do the same, her not knowing that Harry is here.

Emily's POV.

I walk into Viks room very confused until my eyes land on Harry. I go to back out of the room but I hear it shut behind me and lock. Damn it Vik.

"Look E, I'm sorry for what I said about the kiss. I only said it cause I didn't think you felt the same about me as I do for you!" Harry stepped closer to me. I couldn't step back or I would bang into the door. 

"What do you mean you didn't think I would feel the same?" I ask nervously. 

"E, I like you, more than friends, when I kissed you, I realized that."

"I like you to Harry."

*3rd person POV.*

Outside Vik did a weird awkward dance and cheered a little too loudly making Harry and Emily giggle as they shared their second kiss, knowing what they felt for each other was real.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

This one is a lot longer than what I usual do just cause there was a lot of info. X

Published 19.4.17
Edited: 15.9.17