#74• Tobi Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: katiemaried

Theme: Cute, happy & Romantic

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

(A WHILE AGO I HAD A QUESTION LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME JUST WITH A DIFFERENT MEMBER SO THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY VERY SIMILAR, I'M SORRY IF ANYONE HAS ANY ISSUES WITH THAT)

Katie's POV.

I could hear the crowd cheering the team name from the locker room. That's where we were. I could feel the adrenaline in the room and I could see Tobi was nervous as he warmed up.

5 minutes till game time. The team captain, and my boyfriend, Tobi started to give a motivational speech before the Sunday League game began.

A man came in and told the team to start lining up, and get ready to run onto the football field. The Sunday League football game was today. As the team was ready to run out and start kicking the ball around.

Tobi came up behind me and I gave him a good luck kiss which he gladly accepted. He was wearing the team shirt. The tunnel we were waiting in was dark, since I was short Tobi loomed over me. I gave him one last kiss as I crept to my seat waiting for the game to begin.

I heard Tobi's team name get called out and the crowd started cheering. I saw them run out waving, smiking brightly. The other team ran out when they got called and I clapped for them as well.

10 minutes later and the whistle was blown. Game time.

Tobi got possession of the football and had great control over it. He dodged a member from the opposing team and kept the ball rolling across the green grass. He skilfully swerved the ball around another played and he was a few meters from the goal.

But there was 2 guys coming in. I felt like I was on the edge of my seat watching the game. Tobi suddenly kicked the ball with great accurancy to his team mate who scored the first goal only 5 minutes into the game.

Tobi quickly got the ball again and got a clear shot into the goal. I cheered and he ran up and hugged me in victory. He lifted me up and spun me around as I giggled happily.

"Great work babe," I applauded. We both grinned at each other and I gave him one last kiss before he ran back to his starting position and I sat back down. It was the middle of the day and the sun was beaming down harshly on the team especially but they continued to play.

A few players were sat on the sideline from the heat and dehydration. The whistle blew again and the game continued.

This time the other team had the ball. One of their players, the one who had the ball was coming straight for Tobi. He was pretty big compared to his entire team.

He ran with the ball and went to fake side step Tobi but he was too slow. Tobi flicked his foot in between his legs kicked the ball and nutmegged him.

I hears the big mans grunt in frustration and effort even from the side. My boyfriend ran with the ball and kicked it to one of the team members who scored a goal.

2-0 to us.

Tobi jogged over to me and I handed him a waterbottle.

"Wouldn't want you getting too hot now would Tobi?" He laughed as he took a drink of water, the cool water refreshing him. He thanked me and handed it back and running back onto the field.

Half and hour later Tobi's team were winning but not by much. One more goal and we would be tied. It was 5-4 to us. Tobi was in goal. He was always really good at goal. No one I have ever met was better at goal than him.

There was 10 minutes left to the game and they just had to hold them off or score some more goals.

The other teams captain had the small yellow football at his feet. He got through all our players so it was just him and Tobi at goal. The ball soared towards the goal but at the last second Tobi caught it. He saved it.

I stood up and cheered very loudly for my boyfriend. He smiled and winked at me. I blew him a kiss and he caught it. I grinning happily, I love him so much.

5 minutes left and they were still up by one. The game seemed to sped up very quickly and they nearly scored 2 goals but they only scored one making it a tie. Tobi got taken out of goal and in centre field. Whoever scored next would win.

1 minute left. Tobi ran as fast as the wind with the ball. He was like a rocket flying across the field. A blur. 30 seconds left and he had dodged all of their players. Now all he had to do was score. I felt my heart beat in anticipation.

He lifted his leg as the 10 second countdown started. Everyone started roaring the numbers.

"9" I bit my lip as I saw sweat on his forehead in determination.

"8...7...6"

Tobi kicked the ball. The goalie dived.

"5...4" The ball glazed the fingers of the girl in goal.

"3" The ball was flung into the net and gave Tobi's team the win. The buzzer sounded and I ran onto the field smiling widely. Tobi ignored all of the congratulation that went his way and went straight to me.

He ran to me and wrapped his arms around my body and lifted me off the ground. I squealed in delight and kissed him multiple times. We won, he scored the winning shot. My winner.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it
❤❤

Published 12.8.17
Edited 15.9.17