#69• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: carebear2326

Theme: Happy

Warning: None
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Hey guys I'm so sorry it's been over a week since I've posted! I'm sorry it's just been exam week and my production is coming up and I've been super busy. I will hopefully be posting more since it's holidays. Enjoy this Request xx Also please read the note at the end :)

Sophie's POV.

I stood in front of the smiling man wearing his name tag that read 'Mike' and ordered my food. I handed him some cash and waited patiently. It was halftime which meant everyone could quickly grab something to eat or go to the bathroom without missing any of the game.

I had my long blonde hair going over across my Manchester United jersey that had a normal white t-shirt underneath with some ripped jeans. It was Leeds verses Manchester and I was obviously rooting for Manchester to win.

The teams at the moment were tied and anyone could win. Mike handed me my food, I smiled at him and walked back towards my seat. I was looking at my food when someone gently bumped into me. I looked up and saw a man a little taller than me who was pretty cute in my opinion.

"Sorry there are you okay?" he asked looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes that matched mine. I had to blink a few times and focus on actually speaking.

"Y-yeah I'm okay. I'm Sophie and you?"

"My names Simon, and I can see you're going for Manchester. Why'd you pick the losing side?" Simon smirks cockily to himself. I notice he was wearing a Leeds snapback. I roll my eyes playfully.

"The losing side? Really? In your dreams," I grin, this guy seemed pretty cool, he was kind and competitive but in a playful manner. He chuckles and starts to talk again.

"Well how about we make a bet then. My team; Leeds win, then you have to give me your number and if you win, unlikely, then I will have to buy you your favorite ice cream? You in?" He smiles charmingly.

What do I have to lose? This guy was pretty cute so either way I win. I stick my hand out while saying 'deal' and we shake on it. The game was about to start again so I say a quick goodbye to Simon and make my way back to my seat.

A few minutes later I catch Simon looking at me a few seats below me. He takes his seat and the match starts again. I'm so winning this bet...

~end of game~

"GO MANCHESTER!! YASS!" I cheer loudly along with the thousand of other fans. I smile knowing that not only did Manchester win but I'm also scoring a free ice cream served by a hot guy. What a day!

"HEY SIMON...LOOKS LIKE YOU OWE ME AN ICE CREAM," I shout over all the loud noise grabbing his attention. He turns around and shakes his head that his team lost. He jogs up to my seat and he flicks his hand out and I grab it and hide the blush that found its way to my cheeks.

We walk away from all of the noisy fans and arena and go towards the nearest ice cream shop.

"Damn, I can't believe Leeds lost!" Simon grumbled pretending to be upset. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior. He was so cute. We walk inside of a Baskin and Robins and I pick out my favorite ice cream.

He buys it for me just like we dealt on then he hands it to my while I thank him. We walk down the streets, with people celebrating the Manchesters win. I licked my ice cream happily and I caught him staring at me once again.

An older woman, maybe early 80s who was walking her 2 sausage dogs stopped by us.

"Young love, you guys make such a lovely couple,"

"Oh we aren't da-" I go to correct her to say that we weren't dating but Simon interrupts me.

"Thank you ma'am," He smiles kindly at her and we continue to walk.

"How come you didn't correct her Simon?" I ask curiously. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe because I wanted her to think that we were dating..." he says turning to me.

I get trapped staring at his beautiful eyes. My heart started beating and I swear he could of heard it if he listened hard enough. I grab out a pen from my bag, grab Simons arm and start to write down my number on his arm in the black ink. I finish and he looks at it.

"But I didn't win the bet?" He says confused.

"Well then I guess I'll just rub it off then," I jokingly say and go to rub it off his arm but be jerks away not letting me take it off.

"No, no, no, no its okay. I'll think I'll keep it." he hurried out of his lips. I smirk to myself and finish the ice cream.

"Well I'll see you around Simon?" I say and start to make my way to my parked car.

"Yeah for sure, I'll call you, and next time you'll be buying me an ice cream," he laughs and we both go our separate way. I couldn't stop smiling to myself. I jumped into my car and start it up. But before I pull out I hear my ring tone. Unknown number.

"Hello?" I say through the phone.

"Hey, want to go out tomorrow night?" Simon speaks through the phone. I blush and nod my head but then say yes to him.

"See you then love,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it😆❤

~

PLEASE READ:

Okay so yesterday I went on this and started writing this chapter. A lot of my chapters have doubled up. Meaning I used to have like 95ish chapters but now it's saying I've got like 140ish. Cause its got two of the same chapter. I don't know if this is just on my phone or if it's actually changed the book with all the double ups. Can someone help me? Is it the same on yours? ❤Please comment xx
see below

 Can someone help me? Is it the same on yours? ❤Please comment xx see below

Published: 29.6.17
Edited 16.9.17