#115• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: carebear2326

Theme: Angst-ish?

Warning: Abuse, Swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Would you prefer to look at the stars all night with Simon or go to a theme park with him?

Btw Im sick rn and feel like crap. But here you go xx

Sophie's POV.

"Are you sure Josh will be okay with this?" Simon asked again worriedly. I smile reassuringly at him.

"Yes Simon. You're his friend aren't you? Now help me set up the table," Simon looked at me wearily and I sighed.

"What are you thinking Si?" I asked facing him.

"He doesn't treat you right Sophie." Simon looks at me and I see a slight look of hurt in his eyes.

"What are you talking about Simon? Josh is my boyfriend, he loves me," I respond as I put the plates of food on the table. Simon walked closer to me and grabs my arm. Before I could pull away he exposes a fresh bruise.

"That is how he shows love?" Simon points to the purple bruise and his worries but angry gaze made me look at the ground and pull away.

"I know what you're insinuating but Josh doesn't abuse me. He loves me," I repeat the words I told myself every night when I'm crying in pain. Simon looks at me for a few seconds and lets out an annoyed sigh and turns away.

I had invited Simon over for dinnee with Josh and I. I tried to call Josh to tell him but he didn't answer. I texted but he never responded. I wore long jeans and a cute rosey shirt that covered my bruises, was tight and showed slight cleavage.

I repeated under my breath that Josh loves me. He just got mad easily. Either he didn't like the way I said something, looked at someone or dressed. He does hit me. But he says I bring it on myself.

Josh was going to be home in a few minutes and everything was set up. I look at Simon slightly, I could tell something was on his mind but we waited in silence until the door handle started to turn and my boyfriend walked through the door.

Josh saw us and I smiled at him.

"Hey Josh, I called and texted saying that Simon was having dinner with us," I smiled and referred to the hot dinner.

"I DIDN'T AGREE TO ANY OF THIS YOU STUPID BITCH. I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY. AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WHILE WAITING HUH? JUST YOU AND HIM ALONE? YOU'RE A SLUT WHO'S NO GOOD." He yells staring a hole right through me. I forgot completely about Simon being there as fear raced through me.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered over my words as he got closer to me and I started to cower.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET GUYS TO STARE AT YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE A WHORE!" Josh raised his fists and I knew what was coming. I flinched and cover my face to take a little of the impact away.

I heard the crunch of the punch but where was the pain? I open one eye and to my horror Simon was standing in front of me and took my punch. He stumbled but stood straight up again.

Simon sent one of his own powerful punched right on Josh's chin sending him to the ground. I stand back. I need to break this up. But my feet can't move. All I can do is stare.

Simon say atop of Josh and rained hard punched onto his face. Josh managed to get his arm hooked under Simons and flipped him. Josh sent a punch hurling into Simon's rib making him grunt.

Simon sent an elbow to Josh face and that was all it took for Josh to see black. Josh fell to the ground and was knocked cold out. Simon stands up and wipes the small amount of blood off his face. Then I click into action.

"Simon! Are you crazy? What did you do that for?" I grab his hand and lead him into the kitchen and he sits on the  bench. I motion for him to take off his shirt as I grab the first aid kit.

"Sophie...he was going to hit you. I know it wasn't the first time." Simons blue eyes looked into mine and he looked genuinely concerned. He had a bruise right on his rib which I started to tend to.

"You heard him Simon. I shouldn't of worn this. He had every right to- "

"No Sophie. He had absolutely no right. You call that love? No. It's abuse and you don't deserve that..." He gets off the counter and steps close to me. I can feel the heat from hid body.

"And if you ask me. I think you look beautiful," Simon looks down at me with his cute smile and my heart skips a beat. I couldn't keep the blush from my face.

"You think so? Josh thinks it's too slutty" I ask as I play with the shirt that Josh didn't like. Simons hand rests on my cheek and I look at him.

"You look stunning." Simons lips touch mine and a new feeling goes through me. One I never had with Josh. I feel beautiful and happy. I deepen the kiss as he grabs my waist softly. We pull away and I look at him.

"What was that feeling?" I ask confused.

"Love," He says simply and kisses me again. Josh never loved me, he never made me feel loved. Simon was different. Simon was special.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤

~~

Okay I'm still really sick. Ughhh

Published: 19.11.17
Edited: