#45• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: wweIrishlunatic

Theme: Angry, Sad

Warnings: Swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Leanne's POV.

"You nearly ready babe?" Simon yelled from downstairs waiting for me. I roll my eyes and chuckle, he doesn't understand getting ready takes time. Thankfully I was nearly done. I looked over my long purple curly hair matching with my purple dress.

"2 minutes," I shout back and he groans. I put my glasses on and I'm finally ready to go to the club with Simon. I can't wait to have a good time with my boyfriend, dancing and drinking. I throw on my heels and then grab my bag while walking downstairs.

"Okay I'm ready." I smile while checking out Simon. He looked hot. He said the same thing to me and blushed as we walked out the door and into his car. He started to engine as he drove the five minutes to the club.

As soon as we stepped out of the car the music hit me. It was loud and even outside the club I could smell and taste the alcohol. I couldn't even hear my own thoughts as soon as we stepped in.

People were jumping around and grinding on each other left and right. Simon shouted in my ear that he would go and get the drinks for us. I nodded barely hearing him and went to go and find a table for us to both sit at.

I find one in the corner and sit down and try to find Simon at the bar. I located him and my smile was wiped off of my face when I saw what was happening. Simon was indeed getting the drink but he was also flirting with another girl.

They had their arms touching and he had his hand on her lower back while laughing at something funny. She put her polished nails on his chest and whispered something in his ear. He didn't even stop her. His was obviously flirting back.

I felt sick to my stomach but instead of crying about it or making a scene I spot a cute guy on the table next to me and stand up making my move. I sit next to the stranger and introduce myself.

He was drunk but I didn't care, I was going to get back at Simon. I started flirting with the stranger and he did it back almost instantly. I hoped Simon was seeing this. The man put his hand on top of mine and I didn't plan on moving.

I saw from the corner of my eye Simon staring at us both. I could see the anger in his eyes as he stormed over to us. Without saying a word he aggressively drags me out of the club. He was definitely mad and jealous. 

"What the fuck was that!?" He yelled as soon as we were a few meters away from the club near the car. I could already sense a fight coming but I didn't care, he started it.

"What?" I say pretending to be confused. This seemed to make him even more mad, he tightened his jaw and clenched his fists.

"Don't act dumb Leanne, you were flirting with that guy!" He screamed stepping closer, his veins pulsing rapidly.

"And you were flirting with that girl! I saw you!" I yelled in disbelief. His mouth closed, he had no comeback, he knew that I was right. I shook my head as the sadness rushed in.

"If all your going to do is flirt with others in front of me then you might as well leave now," I say softly looking down. He again said nothing until he quietly muttered a 'maybe'.

I blinked back the tears, "that's it then, we're over, bye Simon!" I walk past him and he doesn't even attempt to stop me. As soon as I was out of sight that's when the tears fall and I ring up one of my friends so I can stay at her house. 

She answers after the third ring and I explain everything nearly sobbing the entire time. She pulled up in her car in record timing as I jumped in the car without saying another word.

It didn't take long until I was in her spare bed, not able to sleep as I ignored my phone as it kept going off. No doubt it was Simon. I already accepted tonight I would be getting no sleep but I could try.

~~~In the morning~~~

7am rolled around and I got out of bed not having gotten a blink of sleep but feeling dead, not from lack of sleep. I always spent morning with Simon and now, now not anymore.

I missed him, at the same time the doorbell rang. My friend opened the door and Simon stepped in looking worse than me.

He obviously hadn't slept either and he was still in the clothes from last night. My friend left us so we were both alone. I stood silent looking at the ground until he spoke up.

"Look Leanne I'm so sorry for how I acted last night, I don't have any excuse but I do love you and don't want to lose you over such a stupid mistake I made. Please, I love you!" He begged and I still didn't know what to do.

Do I forgive him, give him another chance or do I turn my back and try and move on?

The second one seemed impossible to try and do. I loved Simon, I wasn't ready to let him go. I smiled slightly and he knew I had forgiven him. He ran up and kissed me smack on the lips as we both smiled forgetting last night. 

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

Published 15.12.16
Edited 14.9.17