He has a bad day💩

Hey guys two things I would like to say...
1st, thank you all so so much for 30K reads, like holy crap! You guys are amazing.
-
2nd, I'm pretty sure that I've done all imagines so that's why I'm doing preferences,  if I missed you let me know
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Josh♡  You found it easier than others to know when Josh was sad. He would put on a fake smile but you could see something was wrong so you would pull him away and ask him what was wrong. At first he would say nothing but he gave up and would tell you everything.

JJ♡  JJ would drag his feet around the house complaining about small things when he was in a mood from a bad day. You were more than happy to help him with anything he wanted, like fixing small problems for him which all helped him calm down in the end.

Tobi♡   Tobi was usually very positive so when he started saying anything negative about something serious you knew that he wasn't okay. You would make him a hot drink and sit on the couch with him and he would be silent until at some point he would start ranting about what was on his mind.

Harry♡ It was easy to deal with Harry whenever he was upset. He would feel lonely so you proved to him that he wasn't. You would get something trending on twitter from his fans saying that they love him and he's not alone. This always made him change his mood instantly.

Ethan♡ Whenever Ethan was having a rough day he would get emotional. He liked to put on the act that he was tough but he had emotions like everyone else. All he needed was to cry on you while you hug him. He just needed to let it out.

Vik♡ He was definitely a sensitive guy who had no problem sharing his thoughts and feelings with you. He always told you when he was upset and having a bad day and you always seemed to get a smile on his cute face.

Simon♡ Simon locked himself in his room and stayed in bed not talking. You would unlock the door and slide into bed next to him then just hug him. He would turn around to face you as you guys just cuddled making him forget what was wrong.