#40• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: SDMNgirl18

Theme:  Cute

Warnings:  None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Sawyers POV

It was late afternoon and Simon and I chilled on the couch most of the day watching Netflix. It was very relaxing but now we both wanted to do something. Since we were both hungry he asked me if I wanted to go to dinner.

He smiled at me as I cuddled into his arms and nodded. He smelt so good, but I tiredly got up to start getting ready. I didn't want to go all out.

So I just jumped into the shower and quickly washed myself and my hair. I got out and blow dried it. I got dressed in a cute one piece. I put on some really nice sandles on that suited the look.

I let my hair out natural cause I knew that's how Simon loved it. I put on a tiny bit of makeup that looked mostly unnoticeable. I did a few things and it was only an hour by the time Simon and I walked out the door.

Should I tell him tonight? No I'll wait for the right time.

I ignored the thought and jumped in the passenger seat. Simon started up the car look as handsome as ever in his clothes. It didn't take long till we parked outside a lovely restaurant.

I had never been here before but it look nice. Before I even had a chance to undo my seat belt Simon jogged around and opened up the door for me. I blushed at his cuteness and stepped out of the car.

We get inside and a formal waiter leads us at a booth. I've always prefered booths over tables. It's more romantic if I say so myself. We sat, out thighs touching as we ordered our meals.

"Babe, you look absolutely stunning in that dress." He whispered and sent me a wink. I rolled my eyes and started laughing with him. 

The waiter came over with the greatest posture I've ever seen.

"Would you like a wine sir? Madame?" He asked politely almost like script work. Simon said he would like some so then the waiter turned to me and I shook my head saying a short no thank you. 

He nodded and walked to another table. Simon looked at me slightly confused. I always would get a wine. But truth is I couldn't, I was pregnant and I haven't told Simon yet. I'm scared how he's going to react. 

I think it will be okay but I'm waiting for the perfect time. Simon continued to look at me weirdly so I just shrugged and looked at the menu in front of me.

He lets it go as we enjoyed small talk, our food came and we ate, laughing our heads off at each others humor. His eyes shone bright when he laughed and I never wanted to stop looking at them. A few hours later Simon paid and took my hand and gently pulling me back to the car.

I asked where we were going. All he did was turn smirking and said three word.

"It's a suprise," He wiggled his eyebrows and got into the car. I chuckled and got in. He started driving as I wondered what he had in store for me.

We pulled up after only 10 minutes of driving. Simon parked next to some trees and as soon as we stepped out I knew where we were. The beach. I absolutely loved the beach.

Especially at night time. I stared as the waves met the sand and crashed ever so lightly onto the rocks. I pulled off my shoes and ran ahead enjoying the sand between my toes. Simon did the same.

The moonlight was reflected onto the ocean and it looked beautiful. Simon was a little taller than me so I did have to look up at him. He held my waist as our toes got hit by cold water. We stayed staring at each others eyes.

"I need to tell you something Sawyer. We've been together for a while now and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are absolutely the best thing that's ever happened to me..." He says holding my hands now.

I couldn't even blink, I didn't want to take my eyes off him. He probably could see my blush even in the slightly dark night. He continued on with his beautiful words.

"...and I think I'm ready to move on to the next chapter..." He said sounding very nervous. All of a sudden he pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

He had a small box in his hands and it opened to a ring. It was gorgeous. It sparkled in the night and I was in utter shock.

"Will you marry me?" He says holding his breath. I nod rapidly jumping up and down. He put the ring on my finger and got up hugging me. He kissed my lips and I knew this was a perfect time.

"I've got a suprise for you as well Si..." I said grinning. He seemed confused but very happy still. I take a slight breath and look back into his eyes and tell him.

"I'm pregnant Simon." I say shakily wondering how this will go down. I've always wanted kids, especially with Simon. His jaw dropped but then a grin spread across his face.

"I'm going to be a dad?" He said excited happy tears filling his eyes. I nodded having tears as well. He cupped my cheeks and gently kissed my lips and I kissed back. This was definitely a perfect moment. We smiled into the kiss.

I pulled back still breathless from all that's happened tonight. I don't think I could be any happier. I'm going to marry the man that I love and bring a child into this world with him. It couldn't get more perfect than that.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~~~

Need some requests xx

Published 22.11.16

Edited 16.9.17