#77• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: cat11xx

Theme: Sad

Warning: Suicide, depression

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

HI! OMG I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO SAY.

1. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE SDMN? THE DISS TRACKS ETC???

2. I'VE FINALLY MANAGED TO UNSCRAMBLE ALL OF MY CHAPTERS SO THEY ARE IN PROPER ORDER.

3. Down below I will post the masterlist ♥

4. Are you guys happy how much I've been posting? This is the 4th this week xx

5. Anyone here like Bts?

☡TRIGGER WARNING BELOW☡

Caitlin's POV.

Hey, you going to be at school today babe? Xx

I thought about ignoring the text from Simon, my long term boyfriend but I texted back anyway.

On my way now x

I grabbed my school bag and looked back into my house. I didn't say goodbye to my family, like they would care anyway. The sky was gloomy, looked as if it was about to rain any second. My phone went off alerting me off a text.

Yay! I've missed you so much! You haven't been at school for so long. I was getting worried xx.

That text, I decided to ignore. What was I supposed to say? Sorry I havent been at school, too busy being depressed? Sorry you've wasted your time on worrying about me?

Simon knew that I'd become depressed. Home, it doesn't feel like home. It's constant fights and name calls and not to mention what I think if myself.

I'm worthless.
I'm a nobody.

My head starting recalling all of the things my parents and bullies have said to me over the years.

"You're fat."
"You're ugly."
"No one would care if you just simply dissappeared,"
"Here's a rope. Why don't you use it?"

Before I could stop myself the tears were already starting to fall down myself. I just feel so so weak and drained. What's the point anymore? Why do I still stay here when clearly no one wants me here?

I always stayed here for Simon, but now I don't think that's enough. He deserves someone pretty and happy. He deserves someone else. Not me. He's way too good for me. What does he see in me?

The dark depressing whispers circled in my head telling me cruel harsh things. It made me pick up my phone and send him that final text.