#23• Harry Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Requested: Mars_Bar_XIX

Theme: Happy and Sad

Warnings: None
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Before I start please read this. I've got a crap load of polyvore pictures (outfits) that's I've made for this. Eg. Your lazy day outfit. It's one for each guy and I've got 6 topics so that's 42 outfits I've made.

Do you want me to do the chapter like all of Simons then the next one be all of Josh's etc or the theme then each boy on the same chapter. So like this.

Your lazy day outfit

Simon- (pic)
Josh- (pic)
etc. Please comment which one you would like!!

~~~~~~

Alexis' POV.

"Yeah I'm just with Harry at the moment at the park." I say to JJ through the phone.

"Okay cool make sure to get back at maybe 7 so we can shoot this video for all of our channels?" JJ reminded me.

"Yeah that's fine, we will be there. Do you know what we will be doing?" I ask JJ through the phone.

"I think maybe a Q&A on Josh's channel, Make up challenge on Simons, a soccer game for mine and Tobi's. No idea what Vik, Harry or Ethan are planning." He answered.

"Okay cool. Well I've got to go we will be there on time don't worry." I say and we both say a quick goodbye since we will see each other soon.

We ended the phone call. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed Harry's hand as we walked in the park peacefully. My long curly dark brown hair with my dyed blue tips, blew in the wind and Harrys' did slightl as well.

The breeze was just right and the green grass welcomed us to walk on it. The play ground filled with small laughing kids could make anyone happy. The blue sky was clear and sunny which didn't happen often here.

It was a beautiful day and I'm happy that I got to spend it with my long time boyfriend Harry. We chatted about the random things as we walked until he pulled his phone out and started texting

As he was typing away, I felt my phone buzz signaling that I have received a message. I brought my phone out and saw a text from an unknown number.

Oi Alexis! This is Jade, Harry's 'ex' girlfriend. Thought you should know he doesn't care about you, why would he still be texting and calling if he loved you? The things we say, glad he's my boyfriend. Harry's mine not yours. ;)

I stare blankly at the device re reading the text from Harry's ex. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. Harry was texting her? They are dating? Is he cheating on me?

I look at Harry and see he's still texting on his phone, maybe he's texting her about how much he loves her. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran ahead of him as my vision blurred from my soft tears.

"ALEXIS? WHAT'S WRONG? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He yelled concerned laced in his voice. I didn't stop or look back, I heard his feet chasing after me so I ran faster and lost him since I was already a bit ahead of him.

I sat down at the bench with my arms hugging my legs. I cried into my lap thinking about how Harry could do this to me?

I pull out my phone and keep re reading the message from his ex, Jade. I've never met her but Harry never talked about her much. I thought we were both happy together but I guess I was wrong to think such a thing.

At least now I know that he was doing this, that he was cheating. Before I could ponder about the message I hear familiar footsteps. I don't move though. I stay where I am and continue crying.

"Alexis? What's wrong?" Harry whispers so I could hear him as he crouched down in front of me. He placed his warm hands on my knees as he waiting for my response.

I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone else and I just thought he felt the same? I sniff and bring out my phone with the text message on it.

I hand him the phone and watch him as he read it. His eyes flickered across the screen and his jaw dropped. He quickly started to type in a response.

Once I realized this I got up and tried to snatched my phone off of him but he dodged my hand.

"Harry don't! Why didn't you tell me?" My voice cracked as I tried to hold back my tears. He sent whatever he was typing and handed me back my phone. It read...

Jade, it's Harry, stay away from my girlfriend and don't make up lies. I love her she's amazing but you and I are history. Don't ever text her again or me!

She was lying? Of course she was lying. I should of trusting Harry instead of believing what she said and I should of asked him.

"Alexis. I love you and only you! I'm never going back to her she's horrible and nothing like you. Don't believe what she says just know that I would never cheat or hurt you!" Harry said holding my cheeks making me look at him.

I hug him tightly because of his words and also as an apology. How lucky am I to have such and amazing loyal boyfriend? I kiss his cheek and wipe away my tears on my face and replace it with a wide smile.

I delete the number and put my phone back in my pocket hoping to never hear from Jade again. She's a manipulative ex girlfrien who is obviously using him and wants him back. I'm glad that I know that Harry hates her and she's just lying.

"Come on babe wanna go get your favourite ice cream?" Harry suggested. I jumped up and down forgetting about the entire incident that had happened. Harry and I walked hand in hand down the road to go get or ice cream. Jade couldn't break us apart.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go hoped you liked it xx

~~~

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR 4K!!! ❤❤❤

Published: 25.8.16

Edited: 10.9.17