#67• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪▪▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: spacegeniez

Theme: Serious/cute

Warning: Family death

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪▪▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Isabella's POV.

"I'm sorry Bella, she's in a better place now. I've got to go. You'll be okay right?" My mum says softly over the phone. I whimper in response and hang up. The house was dark and I sat in the corner crying heavily.

I can't believe it, I never got to say goodbye. She's dead and there's nothing I can't do about it. Simons oversized jumper that was way too big for me was able to slip over my knees as well so I resembled a ball.

The jumper covered my black leggings as I wet it with my tears. My cousin, Amelia was in a car crash, died at the scene only a couple hours ago. She was more like a sister to me though.

We were always there for each other through everything. The two tattoo's, one on my ankle one on my wrist,I got both of them with her. The memories made me sob even harder. I can't believe she's gone. I heard the door handle jiggle and I immediately knew Simon was home.

"Bel, I'm home...why's it so dark?" He muttered the last part to himself in confusion. The lights were soon on and I tucked my head down from the brightness.

"Bel?" I hear him rush to my side and his hands are on my shoulders. I wrap my arms around his neck and weep into him. He held me tightly hugging me back. After I calm down a little he still held me which was already making me feel slightly better.

"What happened?" He asked softly wanting an answer but not wanting to press. I was, even sitting down, noticeably shorted than Simon, I looked like a stump compared to his tree limbs.

Simon played with my shoulder length crimped blonde hair as he waited patiently for an answer.

"A-Amelia....she's dead, car crash," I manage to stutter out, I see Simons eyes soften in worry and sadness seeing me like this.

"Oh Bel..." I know he didn't know what to say so he just cuddled me tighter which I returned. I was glad that I wasn't wearing make up or I would be an even further mess. I rarely wore make up anyway but if I did it was always natural.

Simon reached over slightly and wiped away the tears that slid down my face from my dark chocolate brown eyes that lightened around the edges. Simon suddenly jumped up and grabbed my hand pulling me up with him.

"Okay, what you need is to get out of the house and get out of your head. I'm not letting you stay inside and get depressed. So let's go," He stated. I wiped away my tears and sniffed.

While Simon sent a few messages to whom I'm presuming is the rest of the Sidemen I grabbed my Nike shoes and slipped them on. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear that had multiple piercings.

I felt Simons hand intwine with mine as we walked out the door into the sunlight. Simons jumper was keeping me warm like it usually did. I wore a band Tshirt underneath the jumper.

I was still definitely in a bad mood and didn't say much the entire care ride which I could tell worried Simon. I stared out the window and resisted the urge to curl up and cry.

I only got pulled back to reality when the car stopped outside of the football field. I can see the other boys in the distance waiting for us. I jump out of the car as I see my two best friends. JJ and Ethan.

A smile quickly reaches my eyes as I see all of my friends and boyfriend together. For a small second I forget about the pain and hurt I was feelings. I hug each other them then Josh kicks the yellow football out to the field.

We all chase it out onto the green mowed grass laughing. JJ scores a goal and he cheers wildly while running with his hands up making me grin. Ethan gets down on his knees not moving.

JJ runs up to him and pretends to have a bowling ball and 'knocks' Ethan down as if he was a pin. I cover my mouth to stifle a laugh at their goofy behavior. Simon runs over smiling.

"Good to see that smile Bel, know that I will always be here to cheer you as are the other boys, always. I love you," he commented compassionately while kissing my forehead and rested his head on top of mine.

We stayed like that for who knows how long but was soon interrupted with someone yelling.

"DUCK!" coming from Vik.

Simon ducks pulling me down along with him in one quick motion before I even processed the warning. The yellow ball goes soaring over our heads and I look back and see JJ and Ethan. Ethan gets down on one knee with his hands up.

"It's good!" He yells but JJ soon shoves him and he loses balance falling over the short distance to the ground. I laugh and smile at my two best friends. I look back at Simon and see he's already looking at me with admiration in his eyes.

"You will get through this I promise," he kisses me on the lips and I couldn't of asked for a better boyfriend then him.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 98.5K Ahhh

Published: 6.6.17
Edited: 14.9.17