Chapter 8 - Tag

Chapter 8

"Is that his?" I ask eagerly, getting nervous and excited at the same time.

"Maddie, you've asked that a million times," Brady says, rolling his eyes at me while wrapping his arm around Angela's shoulders.

The two of them have been dating for about a month now, which surprised me. When I first met Brady and Skylar at the mall I could have sworn Angela and Brady got together shortly after. But no, that was two months ago.

After about two weeks of me knowing them, Skylar and I started unofficially dating. We did a lot together and basically made out every day but we never made it official until about a month ago as well.

After he asked me to be his girlfriend, things started looking up for me, and I couldn't be any happier now.

Skylar is absolutely wonderful. He treats me like a princess and I would do anything for him.
He's a gentleman, pulling my chairs out for me and opening doors for me. He's also the sweetest thing ever, even though he tries to act all tough.

Currently, Angela, Brady, and I are waiting for Skylar's flight to land.
Skylar left last week to go to New Jersey for a family member's funeral. He didn't act bothered by the death in his family. He told me it was a distant relative that he met only once.

I fidget with the bracelet that hangs around my wrist, nervously and excitedly waiting for Skylar's arrival. Even though we've been dating a short time, I find myself constantly thinking about him, constantly wanting to be with him.

I think of his lips on mine, his fingers lightly trailing up my sides. I imagine his hot breath fanning over my cheek just before he presses a butterfly kiss to it. I can practically feel the way his hair feels when I run my hands through it.

Skylar and I haven't gone past making out, but trust me those make outs get pretty hot and intense. I find myself craving his lips on mine and his hands wandering on my body.

"Maddie?" A voice says, slowly pulling me from my daydream. "Hello! Earth to Maddie!"

I quickly snap back to reality, looking at Angela as I realize she was the person talking to me. I raise my eyebrows, wandering why she had to pull me out if my lustful daze.

"What?" I ask when she says nothing. She continues to stare at me, she and Brady both having smirks on their faces.

She points her slender finger to my left, and I follow the line it makes.
As my eyes trail to the left, I hear Brady snicker.

I turn, seeing exactly what she is pointing at. Actually who she is pointing to.

A small squeal escapes my lips as I burst from my planted position on the ground running at my boyfriend who I haven't seen in a week.

*****

Once we get back to my apartment, me and Skylar quietly walk to my room, wanting privacy.

The whole car ride home, me and Skylar were kind of all over each other, which Brady and Angela were quick to voice their opinion about. But that still didn't stop us.

After we enter my room, I lay my bag just inside the door, following Skylar as he strolls to my desk, sitting in the chair. I sit in his lap, his arms automatically wrapping around my waist.

I reach forward and log into my computer, opening tumblr immediately.

"I still need to make a video for tomorrow," I tell him, mentally groaning.

It's not that I dislike making videos, I love doing that. It's that I haven't even thought of an idea yet.

"What are you gonna do for it?" He asks me, tapping his fingers on my hips.

"I have no clue," I groan, clicking on YouTube to look through some videos.

I scroll through, clicking on some here and there.

"What about that?" Skylar suggests, leaning forward and pointing to a video that was done six months ago by a YouTuber I don't watch often.

The video is a boyfriend-girlfriend tag.

My eyes light at his suggestion, and I nod in approval before exiting out of the browser. I stand, walking and grabbing my tripod and camera to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extremely short chapter butttt I need to go to sleep and I won't be able to update Saturday so I thought I'd go ahead and give you what I had :)
Enjoy :)
xox -Delilah