Chapter 35 - Fallout

Being without Kian was a lot easier this time.

I was able to realize that this time, crying wasn't going to make me feel better, and neither was dwelling on the pain.

Instead, I decided to live my life this time. I wasn't about to let my life pass me by. I took a hold of it, and released my past.

I walked away from the pain and happily embraced the new freedom I had in regards to my emotions. I don't have the possibility of my emotions shattering anymore because I let it go. I let that weight leave me.

Now here I am, two months later and I couldn't be happier.

Work is easier, school is easier, and life in general is just easier on me, as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Everything was going perfectly for
Me after Kian.

Until I got one phone call.

It was Kian, after two months of not having contact with me in any way.

The call was short, and pretty much mind blowing.

"Madison, you need to get to the hospital now," he had said. His tone was angry, slightly drawn back, but mostly urgent.

And of course, stupid me, my walls broke and I got to the hospital as quickly as I could.

And that's when the shit happened.

*****

I arrive at the hospital, rushing to grab my things and get inside. I rush to the ER where Kian texted me he was and I pull back the curtain, seeing Emily laying on the bed, sleeping.

"What's wrong?" I say, extremely annoyed. Why do I need to be here when Emily is the one in emergency care?

"Maddy, Emily isn't pregnant," Kian says, his eyes giving me a dangerous look of truth.

"What?" I ask, not really understanding what he said.

Kian launches into a story about how he was cutting up some watermelon at his house when he sliced his finger open. So he went to the ER and when Kian told Emily where he was she came rushing to see him.

A worker approached Emily and asked her about her pregnancy and Emily tried walking off but tripped over her own feet and fell. Her fall alarmed all of the other workers and they rushed to help her. When they touched her stomach, she started hitting the workers and finally they restrained her, which is why she is now in the ER. They were checking that her baby was fine when they informed Kian that her baby bump was fake.

"Fake?" I say harshly, anger filling me.

"Yeah, look," he says, pointing at her stomach, which is flat, no sign of pregnancy.

"What the fuck," I whisper, not really caring about how angry I get.

"That's literally exactly what I said," he tells me, crossing his arms over his chest. His jaw is clenched tight, showing frustration.

"Well now what?" I ask, still shocked. My mind is going one hundred miles an hour trying to figure this out.

"We wait for her to wake up," Kian tells me.

So Kian and I head out to the waiting room and just talk. We talk about our past two months and what happened during that time, and there is no pressure between us.

Kian tells me about the tour he'll be going on and it truly surprises me. He has came so far since I met him. I remember last summer when he was going to Teen Hoot and I thought then that O2L was huge, it's even bigger now. All of their followings have risen, and the fans get crazier and crazier, but in a good way.

I haven't known Kian since he started YouTube, but the amount he's grown since his first video is crazy, and now he's going on tour. They even have their own tour bus!

I tell him about my job, and my friends and my seemingly ordinary life when next to his.

We just talk like this, make small jokes, and just hang out until a nurse comes to the waiting room, walking straight up to Kian.

"Sir, Emily is now awake," she says.

Kian and I look at each other and he motions for me to come back with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case y'all were wondering thinking "restraining her was illegal", no it isn't. If a person hits or attacks a nurse, aid, or doctor, they can legally restrain him or her. I just wanted to clear that up for y'all!

There's only a few chapters left! O M G I'm so excited for all of this to fold out.

Comment what you guys think will be Emily's explination!'

And them comment a number!

1.) I KNEW SHE WAS LYING.

2.) YASSSS Kian and Maddie can be together now!

3.) Delilah. Why. Aren't. You. Finishing. This. I. Want. To. Know. What. Happens.

Lol I love y'all!

Could y'all please go check out my new story "Destruction"? I'm literally so excited about it and I would LOVE if you could go vote and comment!

Send me your stories through PMs! I've read a few of yours (and still reading) and I love giving feedback and criticism!

xox -Delilah