Chapter 33 - Raw Emotion

I walk into the O2L house, looking for Kian. When I find him, he's in the kitchen. I walk up behind him and wrap one arm over his shoulder, resting my hand against his chest. My other arm goes around his waist.

He hums slightly at my touch, continuing to make himself a sandwich. When he finishes, he turns to me and smiles. "Want one?"

"No thanks," I reply, giving him a smile back. He grabs the plate his food is on and grabs a bite of his sandwich walking over to sit on a stool in front of the bar. While he eats, I go to the living room and sit in between Ricky and Jc.

"What's up Maddie?" Jc asks, his eyes on the television.

"Nothing, obviously." He laughs at my statement and bumps me with his elbow. I laugh in return before he talks again.

"So you know about this whole Kian and Emily thing, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah I do, why?" I reply, wondering if Kian told all of the guys.

"I just didn't know if you were okay with it," he tells me. I nod.

"Yeah, I'm cool with it." For now, my subconscious adds.

Soon, Kian joins us and interrupts me and Ricky's argument over which Panera order is better.

"Madison, come here," Kian calls to me, holding his hand out to me. I raise my eyebrows to the version of my name that he used.

I stand up and walk towards him, making sure to mess up Jc's hair on the way.

"Hey! Not cool Maddie!" he yells after me, followed by Ricky's laughter. I smile and grab Kian's hand and follow him out to the back of the house where the pool is.

He sits down and puts his feet in the pool. I follow suit after taking my shoes off.

The water is cool, a stark contrast to the weather so it takes a while for me to get used to the temperature.

"So..." Kian begins, and by the tone of his voice, I know it won't be good, whatever comes out of his mouth next. "I went out with Emily today."

I nearly choke on the breath I was taking in when these words leaves Kian's lips. I begin to couch from the shock.

"No, no. Not like that! Gosh, I said that wrong," Kian backtracks. "I met up with her because she wanted to discuss some things about the...baby."

After I recover I look over at him, raising my eyebrow at him. I keep quiet, waiting to hear the rest of his story.

"So she called me and asked that I would come and meet her to discuss it, like I said, and I did. When I got there, she started discussing baby names, where she would live, and for a while," he pauses, looking at me, "I thought everything was going to be okay."

I nod at him, a little bit of jealousy flaring up in me. Yeah, he was just there to talk, but I don't like him being around her, or rather, her being around him. By his words, I know casual talk wasn't the only thing that happened either.

"So she kept talking. Then she said something that really caught my attention." A tear comes to Kian's eye and I feel that what comes next won't be the best news of the day for me. He looks like he's mentally exhausted and mentally torn. I reach over and grab his hand, squeezing it with my fingers.

He smiles down at the contact, a single tear drop falling to my hand.

"Madison, she started talking...about you. She said that this baby needed to be raised by his parents and given full attention. She told me that I need to rid myself of distractions." A long pause goes by before he starts to talk again. "She told me that if I don't stop seeing you now, that she would reveal that the baby is mine. She knew that I wanted to reveal it to the public, because it was my mistake. She's using that as a threat to tear us apart."

His words grip me and tear at my heart, because I know now what comes next. The pure emotion in his voice makes me want to fix everything. It makes me want to ease his tension, but I can't.

"Madison..." He says in a way that breaks any wall of emotion I had. I hate to hear his emotion so raw, so real. I squeeze his hand again. "Madison, we can't see each other anymore. If we do, I ruin whatever chance I have of being able to explain myself. I'm not doing this for just myself. I'm doing this for the guys. If I don't, they will undergo the public attention and hate as well. I'm doing this most of all for you. I know how much you had to go through by just being seen with me. People out there are vicious. They will tear you apart and torture you about the whole thing, and I can't let that happen. I fucking hate this, but right now, it's all I can do to protect myself, the guys, and to protect you. I'm so sorry, Madison. I love you," he says finally before turning and placing a kiss on my cheek. He releases my hand before standing up and walking back into the house, leaving me to sit by the pool, my thoughts swallowing me.

So that's it.

Kian and I are over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DONT KILL ME.

Well you have a few reasons to, actually.

One would be because of what you all just read...

Another would be the freaking mass of time between this and my last update. School finals and then the pure bliss of my first days of summer distracted me from what I needed to be doing, which was writing this!

So I have some news...

For those of you that have been reading Wake... I can't really say that I'll be continuing it. I don't like the story and I don't know where I'm going with it so... I'm so sorry.

But I will be continuing this and I'll be taking requests for new fanfics!! So leave em below!!

1.) DELILAH HOW DARE YOU. THEY CANT BREAK UP AND I HATE YOU. (Jk ily... Maybe)

2.) THAT LITTLE WITCH I HATE EMILY

3.) NO KIAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4.) WOMAN YOU NEED TO GET THE NEXT UPDATE OUT QUICK.

5.) This better be a joke... -.-

Alright so you know what to do! Leave suggestions for future fanfictions!

Sorry for the heart ache, but it had to be done!!

xox -Delilah