two.

A week later...

"Dinah! Wake your ass up girl. You have business to attend to." A very annoying voice shouted in my ear.

I groaned and opened my eyes only to be met by Normani, my best friend and personal assistant.

"Mani...You almost got punched in the face...what time is it?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

She smirked and looked at the Apple Watch on her wrist. "12:30."

I hurried out of bed and ran into the bathroom. "Shit! Normani why didn't you wake me up? And where the hell is Ally?" I shouted as I began to rush and get ready.

Today I'd be producing a video for the one and only Miguel. I produced the beat for his song Waves and he loved it. He called my other best friend Ally a few weeks ago to ask if I'd be willing to help create a video for the song and I instantly agreed.

"I tried but your ass could sleep through anything. Yelling at you seemed to help." Normani said with a smirk as she stood at the opened bathroom door with a change of clothes for me to change into.

"Whatever...thanks girl. Um are you going to stand there and watch me change?" I asked.

Normani raised a perfectly eyebrow and shrugged. "Nothing that I've never seen before."

I scoffed and turned on the shower. "Well since you're there, tell me what's happening today. Did you find a girl for the video?"

She nodded. "Camila did actually, and I must say that she did a great job. I have a photo would you like to see?"

I nodded and started removing my pajamas. "Sure,"

She pulled her phone from her back pocket and unlocked it. "Okay, first of all she's a friend of Camila. Apparently they grew up together. Her name is Lauren...here she is." She turned the phone towards me.

My eyes widened and my mouth began to water. "Damn! She's fine as hell."

Normani hummed in response before returning the phone back to her pocket

Normani hummed in response before returning the phone back to her pocket. "She is indeed. Camila told her about the video shooting and she says that Lauren will do it for a fee of course."

I shrugged and turned on the shower; adjusting the temperature before getting in. "Well of course she'll get paid...is she a model or something?"

"Yes. A video vixen as well." Normani replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows and popped my head between the shower curtain. "But...she's white."

Normani rolled her eyes at me. "Cuban...and so what?"

I sighed. "Well aren't video vixens usually black women who usually appear in hip-hop related videos? Has she done this before?" I asked as I resumed my shower.