epilouge.

Five years later...

"LAUREN! LAUREN OVER HERE!"

This was my life now. Dodging camera after camera as I made my way to event after event. I wasn't complaining though. How could I when I've got amazing people living this dream with me?

After Dinah linked my song so many celebrities contacted me and asked me to join their team. It took months for me to decide but I ended up siding with Alicia Keys. Best decision ever. Not only is she my mentor but she's a great friend as well.

"Lauren! Can I have your autograph?" A little girl asked as she held out a pen and paper for me to grab.

"Sure honey," I said with a smile as I took the pen and signed before handing it back to her. "There you go, bye beautiful." I said as I hugged her.

"Mrs. Hansen we don't have time, your wife and family are expected you." My bodyguard Mike said to me.

Mike Morgado has been my bodyguard for nearly 4 years now after Dinah put out an ad for someone to go out and make sure that I'm not trampled by crazed fans when she couldn't be there to protect me.

At first I was a little skeptical of him, I wasn't sure why but there was just something about him. That quickly went away though.

"Mike its fine, besides the release party doesn't start for another 30 minutes." I said as he continued to guide me through the busy streets of LA.

We got to the car and he opened the door for me to get inside. "While that's true, Mrs. Hansen I promised your wife that I'd get you there sooner, besides she said that the kids are bugging her about you. Stella Luna especially." He said with a smirk.

I smiled at the mention of my kids.

Gabby is 9 now and is our little genius. At the age of 6 she became one of the youngest people to start her own Autism Awareness program. Throughout the years she's grown quieter which worried us but we learned that her quietness will just be apart of her but when she does speak it's as if you were talking to an adult. She's got so much to say about so many things and talking to her is one of the highlights of my day. She does have days that are better than others but Dinah finally got her a piano and when she's playing it, she enters a world of her own.

Giovanni is our little firecracker. At just 6 years old, he's so energetic and sassy. He's following in Dinah's footsteps when it comes to music which he absolutely loves. He really takes full advantage of being our only son and is so protective of his sisters even though he annoys them 24/7.

Last but not least is our little girl, Stella Luna. She's a mommy's girl and is very stubborn. She definitely gets that from me. I gave birth to her four years ago on a plane surprisingly, and Dinah had to deliver her. Luna is our sensitive and goofy child. She laughs at the silliest things and cries for just about any reason. Everyday is an adventure with her because we never know what to expect.

Just being a mother to the three of them is one of the best things that I could ever ask for.

"Oh well why didn't you say so Mike. Get me to my kids."

He chuckled and climbed into the drivers seat. "Will do."

X

When we finally arrived to Dinah's newly remodeled studio he escorted me down to the video studio; the same place where my new life had began.

"There you are. Thank you for getting her here Mike."

Dinah Jane. Still after five years the sound of her voice never ceased to make me smile.