thirty-one.

⚠️⚠️️⚠️️

Heads up! If you see anything that you don't like in this chapter then there is an easy solution for you: SKIP THE CHAPTER. Thanks.

Dinah Jane:

"Bye Mommy! Bye Mama!" Gabby shouted before running to us and hugging us.

"Bye baby." Lauren and I said in unison as we kissed her and Giovanni goodbye.

Normani and Camila are taking Gabby, Geo, and Cocoa for the night so that Lauren and I can celebrate our engagement alone.

"Thanks again guys for taking them." Lauren said with a smile.

"No need to thank us...Dev come on baby go to the car with Mami and your cousins."

Devon hugged us goodbye before leaving out with Camila and the kids. Once he left, Normani leaned against the frame of the front door and smirked at us.

"What?" I asked.

She shook her head and reached into the top of her shirt and into her bra.

"Hold on. What are you doing?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and pulled out a small little baggy with two objects inside. When I realized what it was I sighed. "Normani...you keep blunts in your titties?"

Lauren laughed and took them from her hand. "Dinah just accept the gift. Mani you've had those in there all day?"

She shook her head. "Of course not. Camila rolled them up in your bathroom about an hour ago. Consider it as an engagement gift." She said with a wink before leaving.

I shut the door and turned to look at Lauren. "So...it's just you and I. What do you want to do?" I asked.

Lauren grinned as she held up the blunts. "Why don't we wind down and whatever happens after just happens?"

"Cool with me."

x

The living room was foggy, and my eyes felt heavy. Most importantly I felt great. We got through the first blunt in less than an hour, casually passing it along to one another as we talked about nothing.

"Why haven't we done this sooner Dinah?" Lauren asked as she slowly sat up and turned to look at me.

I shrugged and placed what was left of the blunt up to my mouth and inhaled slowly. Holding in the smoke I burned out what was left and leaned towards Lauren. She instantly latched her lips to mine, kissing me as I released the smoke into her mouth. When she pulled away she released two rings of smoke from her nostrils.

"Holy shit...did you see that?" She asked.

"Mm-hmm...I'm hungry. Let's go eat something." I said as I stood from the sofa and shuffled into the kitchen.

She stood there watching me as I prepared a bowl of cereal. Once I sat down to eat she smirked at me and crawled under the kitchen table.

A smile slowly spread across my face as I stuffed a spoonful of Lucky Charms into my mouth. "Lo?"

She smacked my thigh. "Shut up...I'm trying to get your pants down...why are joggers so hard to take off?" She whined.

"Did you try untying them?"

There was a moment of silence. "Got it! Lift up a little."

I did as told and within seconds her cold hands were wrapped around my dick, only to be replaced by something every warm and sensational; her mouth.