fifteen.

Dinah Jane:

Two months without her felt like a lifetime. She won't answer my calls or my texts and I just miss her so fucking much. Gabby misses her too but luckily for her she sees Lauren from time to time whenever Gabby spends time with Camila, which totally isn't fair. I honestly deserve it though, especially since I still feel like shit about going behind her back. After the incident I went home and cried for about 2 hours then I got drunk and called to curse out my mother for what she had said. Surely, I regretted doing that the next day. When I went to go pick Gabby up my mother literally started hitting me with a broom, no warning or anything then she sat me down, apologized for anything negative that she's ever said or thought about Lauren and then she kindly told me to get myself together and to win my girl back. Winning Lauren back is hard as hell since she's so great at ignoring me, I know her ass hangs with Normani though which I don't understand. They hated one another and now all of a sudden I see a video of them at a damn club twerking with one another. It's fine though, maybe I'll just use Mani to get to Lauren.

For the past week though I've done both but focused on Gabby. I ended up getting custody of her within a week with no complications but of course I had to call Amber to get an okay from her. She didn't answer the first 4 times that I called so I had to call Zendaya and talk to Amber through her. Amber gave me the okay and that was all I needed to hear before I hung up, not giving those two a chance to say anything else to me. Still I'd have to watch them, anything is possible with those two.

Now all that's left to do for Gabby is to throw her a birthday party that she'll never forget and to get her into school. Honestly being a single mother is tough but it's nothing that I can't handle.

X

"Gabby! Where are you?" I shouted as I searched around our new house for her. Yeah we moved, I just felt like a house would definitely be more room for the both of us and she absolutely loves it.

"I hiding!" I heard her small voice call out.

Smirking I turned towards the dining room table and chuckled when I saw her little feet sticking out from underneath it. I slowly tiptoed over to her and knelt down to face her, only to sigh at how messy she was.

"Hi Ma!" She shouted.

"Hi Gabby...sweetie we have to get going. You need to take a bath. You're stinky."

She shook her head, causing her messy puffball to shake slightly. "No haf'to. Don't want it." She said as she dramatically folded her arms and huffs.

I smiled and stood. "Well I guess I'll just go get ice cream by myself later."

Just from saying that she hurried from under the table and ran down the hall and into the bathroom. "Mama! Les'go! Need a baf! Hurry!"

I chuckled and shook my head as I followed behind her. "That's just sad."

X

Grocery shopping was the only thing on my agenda for today and honestly I didn't get why I was even doing it since I can't cook, but my baby girl needs something other than noddles and cereal.

"Alright Gabby...I'm trying here. What should I get babe?" I asked my daughter as she watched everyone around her.

"Chicken nuggets!" She shouted.

I chuckled. "Goodness you're so smart, I can at least throw food into the oven. Come on let's go."

I pushed the cart towards the freezer food section of the store and literally started grabbing random ass foods. About 5 minutes later half of the cart was filled and all that was left to do was get Milk, bread, cereal and juice. Along the way Gabby was starting to get bored and when she's bored that's never a good thing.