thirty-four.

A year later...

Dinah Jane:

So much has happened in a year. All good things of course. Lauren and I purchased our first house together and the kids absolutely love it. Lauren finally got her ass into the studio for me and sang a song that she wrote called Crush and I 'accidentally' linked the song to YouTube and SoundCloud, now her song is a hit and so many celebrities are calling her because they want her to sign onto their label. Believe me when I say that she was pissed at me but she got over it after I gave her that vitamin D.

Giovanni and Gabby are growing up so fast. Giovanni is a year old now and is so cheerful. He's definitely my child, he already knows how to play the drums and it's the cutest thing ever. Gabby's four now and is a genius, I went to get her registered for pre school but on her first day she was moved up to a gifted kindergarten class with other children who were just like her so to speak. She absolutely loves it.

Things for everyone else are going good. Ally and Lance got married on New Years Day and they're doing great. Normani and Camila are doing great as well, they've officially adopted Devon and Camila gave birth to Lyla. Taylor is doing great, she's set to have her heart transplant next month.

X

Today our lives change. For the better that is, it's our wedding day and we decided on a double wedding after Ally had suggested that we do it. Today feels like a dream for Normani and I but unlike her I'm a lot calmer and she's over here freaking out.

"Oh gosh, wait. Dinah fix my tie! Why'd I agree to wear a pantsuit? I'm gay as hell sure but you're the only woman I know that can pull off a pantsuit." She rambled as I quietly fixed her tie.

No lie, on the inside I'm freaking out but when your son hits his head so many times and he walks off like nothing happens you learn to stay calm through anything.

"Normani, relax girl. You look beautiful as always. Camila will be pleased." I reassured her before turning to look at myself in the mirror that was hanging in the wall.

"Thanks Dinah."

We're having our weddings in my backyard since it's big enough then the reception will be at a hall.

"Mama!" Two little voices said in unison.

Normani and I turned to see Gabby and Devon running towards us.

We both smiled and hugged them tightly. "Mama, you don't have a tie. You can't marry mommy today without it." Gabby said as she tugged at my shirt collar.

"I know baby I have to find it. Why aren't you dressed? You're supposed to have in your pretty dress that I picked out for you."

She shook her head. "I know but mommy is crying right now and Nana is hugging her."

"Who is? My mom?"

She shook her head again. "No. Sasha. Mama I think mommy is on her period again."

Normani snickered before turning her attention back to her son.

I smirked. "Really? Why?"

"Well she is, cause she yelled at Camzi for trying to fix her hair, then she's eating a cheeseburger...she won't share it with me or Giovanni." She said with a sigh.