fourteen.

Thanks for 1k!

Dinah Jane:

(Same Day...)

Since Gabby wanted to stay with my mother for another day I decided to go out and get food for Lauren and I so that we could chill at her place for the night.

When I got to Lauren's apartment I unlocked the door and walked inside.

"Babe! Where are you? I brought food."

No answer.

Furrowing my eyebrows I headed towards her room, only to find her sitting up on her bed staring blankly at the wall. She had been crying I could tell. Out of concern I hurried over to her and reached out to grab her only for her to pull away from me.

"Lo. Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

She slowly turned and glared at me. "So you thought I'd give you some kind of disease huh?" She asked in monotone.

I just stood there looking at her. I knew exactly what she was talking about but I had no idea how to respond.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Well it's fine...I lied to you when I said that I was on the pill that day...I'm not pregnant though so don't worry...you wouldn't want me infecting your child with AIDS or something right?"

"Lauren I-"

Lauren got out of bed and walked over towards her closet to pick something up. When I realized that it was my phone a wave of guilt washed over me.

"We switched phones today by accident. Your mom texted you and asked if you got your test results back and apparently she feels that I may have given you something since I'm nothing but a video hoe who hops from dick to dick without a care in the world. She didn't say that but it must be true right?" She asked.

Deep down I wanted to cry. I've kept this from her for weeks and even though I'm clean I should have just told her.

"I'm sorry..." was all that I could say.

She scoffed. "So am I...Dinah I thought that I could trust you but I obviously can't. You did this behind my back and did this and didn't even have the courage to at least ask me to go with you to get tested. I would have just gone with you if you were so worried even though I make sure to get tested every chance that I get, and even though I've never had an STD...I still would have gone to get tested Dinah because that's how much I care about you but y-you went behind my back and y-" She sighed and before my very eyes you broke down and cried. It broke my heart to see her like this especially since it's my fault.

I tried again to comfort her but she glared at me and backed away. "Lauren...please I'm sor-"

"I get it Dinah! You're sorry! You know what? We obviously moved into this relationship way too fast. I've never felt the way that I feel about you for anyone else Dinah Jane and I don't even know how I feel about you anymore."

"Lauren...please can we talk about this? I'll admit that I was wrong for going behind your back and I was definitely wrong for going to my mother about this and for even letting her talk me into doing it but I was afraid. Okay? I was afraid. We've never had unprotected sex before...and you're the second person who I've ever had um...sex with and the first who saw past the fact that I even have a dick. The first who ever loved me for more than what I have...and nothing changes the fact that I betrayed you Lauren...I'm so fucking sorry. I'll keep saying it until you forgive me."

She looked at me for a moment before speaking. "Well I don't forgive you Dinah...I'm sorry but I don't think that we should see one another anymore..." she  mumbled.

My eyes began to tear up. "Y-you're breaking up with me?"

I could tell that it hurt her just as much as it hurt me and a part of me didn't even blame her for wanting to end things with me...hell I deserved it right?

"Please just get your things and leave." She said just above a whisper.

Shit.

Without saying another word I went around her room, gathering all of my things and some of the things that Gabby had left behind. She's right...we did move into this too fast but that didn't change the fact that I love her. Since she's been in my life she's done nothing but made me happy...but of course I fucked that up by doing something stupid.

"Leave the key on the table." She said as I began to leave the room.

I just nodded not bothering to face her because I didn't want her to see me cry.

I could feel her walking behind me as I walked out towards the front door. Just as I reached for the door I turned to look at her. Her usual green eyes looked to be a dual grey.

"I love you so much Lauren and I'm so sorry." I mumbled before I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Before I could even face her again the door slammed shut and I heard her sobbing from the other side.

I fucked up what was possibly one of the best thing to ever happen to me...and now she's gone.

Short update.

I might do a big time jump so look out for that...

😏🙈