twenty-seven.

That's North West-Kardashian I know but for the sake of this story..."North who?!" 😂

Dinah Jane:

After my break down at the hospital yesterday Ally managed to talk me into going home to get rest before I came back to meet my son. I refused though because I didn't want to sleep alone so I ended up going to my moms for the night. It took me a while to finally get to sleep because all that I could think about was how Lauren wouldn't know me once she woke up. The thought of her not knowing me is heartbreaking but I love her so much that I'm even willing to make new memories with her.

x

I had just gotten out of the shower when the bathroom door opened. I shrieked and covered myself up when I saw my mom standing at the door.

"Mom! Privacy please?"

"Oh hush, I was in labor with you for nearly 24 hours..." She looked down before quickly looking back up. "Child you need to put that thing away."

My eyes went wide. "Mom! If you leave I will. Go!"

She sighed. "Fine I'm going. But Lauren's doctor called he said that you can go and see the baby and that he needs to see you about Lauren."

I nodded. "Okay thanks...where is Gabby?"

"Asleep with Taylor...she's such a sweet girl and its great what you're doing for her Dinah Jane. Your dad would be really proud of you..."

I smiled slightly. "Thanks...it's really weird that you're getting all sentimental and shit while I'm naked...could you stop it?"

"Sorry...I'll go. Oh I spoke to Taylor's parents. They're flying out tomorrow and they want you to pick them up from the airport."

Shit. "Okay...thanks."

X

After I had gotten dressed I headed downstairs to see Gabby and Taylor sitting at the dining room table while my mom made them breakfast.

"Hi mama."

I smiled and went over to kiss Gabby's forehead. "Hi baby, hey Taylor...you feeling okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah...just worried." She said softly.

"She'll be fine, no matter what. I'm going to go see the baby today, hopefully Lauren is awake. Do you want to come with me?"

"N-no...I'm sorry I just don't like seeing her like that...tell her that I love her."

I nodded. "I will...mom are my siblings at school?"

"Yes, they'll be here later. I'm going to drop these two off to Drea I have to work."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You have a job?"

Mom glared at me.

"What? I'm just asking. You've always worked from home as long as I can remember."

"Dinah, your daughter and your sister-in-law are going to witness me choke you. Mind your business, like I said I have a job to attend. Drea already knows that they're coming I just wanted to let you know."

"Alright. Taylor if you need me call me. Gabby. Behave for Nana Drea okay?"

Gabby nodded and ran off before returning with a piece of paper. "Okay. Mama give this to mommy..." she said as she showed me what was on the paper.

I chuckled when I saw four little stick people with a smiling sun, and that damn duck. "Oh she'll love this...wait mom where is Cocoa anyways?"

Mom pointed to a dollhouse in the corner of the kitchen. "Regina and Seth helped Gabby set up the dollhouse for Cocoa. She's asleep."