twenty-one.

Lauren:

I can't believe that I'm actually doing this. My mind is racing and I just have an urge to scream and cry. Not at any anyone in particular but I guess just to relive tension. My nerves are just all over the place and a part of me wants to back out of this.

"We can always go back Lo, if you want to." Dinah said as she placed a hand on my thigh, instantly pulling me from my thoughts.

I turned to look at her. "No. I um...just nervous I guess." I mumbled.

She glanced over at me before turning back to focus on the road. Her had was still on my thigh but it slowly moved its way up to my crotch. "Would a little Vitamin D calm your nerves?" She asked.

Oh shit there goes my panties. Dammit Dinah. "Pull over." I said bluntly.

Dinah chuckled and shook her head. "Naw fam. Let the seat back, unzip those pants, and place your legs up; spread them." She ordered.

Quickly I did as told and relaxed; flinching slightly as her cold fingers slipped in between my wet folds. "Shit..." I mumbled as I shut my eyes.

"Just how I like it. Warm and wet. Is this for me Lo?" She husked as she pressed her thumb against my sensitive bundle of nerves.

OH MY GAWD!

If it's possible to become wetter than what I already am then it just happened. I nodded and moaned loudly. "Yes!"

She hummed in response before slowly pushing two fingers inside of me. "Yes what?"

"I-it's for you. Always for you Daddy."

"Good girl, now I can't have you getting all stressed when you go and talk to her. Promise me that you won't?" She asked as she began to slowly pump her fingers in and out of me.

"Shit...I won't Daddy I promise. Faster please?" I pleaded.

"I'll go faster when I'm ready to Lauren...you just lay back and enjoy."

Fuck.

The car ride was quiet and all that was heard was my heavy breathing, a moan or two every now and then, and then the slushing sound as Dinah pumped her fingers in and out of me.

My eyes shot open in panic as the car swerved.

"Dinah!"

"Shit...sorry. I got distracted it kinda sounds like macaroni...I should probably get you pregnant more often." She said with a smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever...shit! Dinah I'm going to come."

"Good, you wanted me to go faster right?"

"Wha-wait! No!"

Too late.

Her fingers were pumping in and out in a faster pace and each time she pumped into me my lower body would lift higher and higher off of the seat as I neared my orgasm.

"Dinah! Please slow down." I shouted.

"No can do...just let it go Lauren."

I moaned loudly and dug my nails into her arm as I came and collapsed back into the seat. "Fu-shi-Di-"

Dinah laughed and parked the car before turning off the engine and turning to look at me. "We're here. You okay?"

I nodded and took a deep breath before sitting up and looking out of the window. "I'm okay...but my pants...I can't leave out of the car like this." I said pointing at the wet spot on the front of my denim jeans.