thirteen.

Dinah Jane:

"Dinah! P-please I'm going to be late f-for work." Lauren managed to say as she laid above me with her hands tangled in my hair.

I was too busy pleasuring her to even care.

"Don't care." I mumbled before letting my tongue slowly move upwards between her wet folds.

She moaned loudly and pushed my head farther into her center. "Fuck! Dinah y-you have a meeting in an hour. S-stop." She whined as her body lifted slightly off of the bed.

I chuckled and lifted my head to look at her. Her face was flushed, her eyes were slightly opened, and her breathing was shaky. "Lauren...after I've finished eating my breakfast I'll get ready. Until then let me do my thing...it's been a minute." I winked at her before returning my attention to the pink flesh that I've been craving for weeks.

X

I sat and watched as she scurried across her apartment, hurrying to get ready to leave. She was already an hour late and so was I but unlike her I didn't give a shit. Normani had been blowing up my phone but she can wait, the meeting can't start without me anyways.

"Dinah have you seen my flats?" Lauren shouted from the bathroom.

Her shoes were sitting neatly by the front door. I looked over at them and smirked. "Nope."

She ran into the living room and glared at me. "They're right here...you're literally sitting a few feet away from them." She fussed as she hurried over to put them on.

I chuckled as I stood from the sofa and walked over to her. "Babe, relax."

With a sigh she turned and looked up at me. "I told you that I had an important photo shoot today Dinah but you decided to help yourself anyways."

I looked into those mesmerizing green eyes of hers before leaning down to kiss her. "Shut up you liked it. Alright let's get going. Are we coming back to your place tonight?" I asked as I picked up my keys and phone from the counter.

"If you want, maybe we can meet up later. Will Gabby be with you?"

Gabby has been with my mother since yesterday and whenever she gets over there she acts brand new and cries when it's time to leave.

"I'll ask my mom if she wants her for another night if not then yes. Alright babe have fun."

"Okay. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

We kissed once more before parting ways.

X

"Dinah Jane Hansen!"

I came to a halt as I stepped off of the elevator on the lower floor.

Shit. My eyes widened as an older version of Normani came storming over to me. Andrea Hamilton.

Andrea Hamilton was no one to be played with. Just like my mother she didn't take shit from anyone which was why they got along so well.

"H-hey Mama." I said nervously after seeing the annoyed look on her face.

Once she was standing face to face she started swatting me with a rolled up magazine. I'm too old for this shit.

"What did I do?!" I shouted as I tried to dodge the hits.

"Showed up an hour late to your own meeting! Get your ass over there girl!" She shouted at me.

I took off running into my office where Normani, and Ally were waiting.