four.

May 25 2016 , Los Angeles, California

Lauren:

The week with Sasha and Taylor went by too quickly. I guess it's true when they say that time flies when you're having fun. My week with them consisted of Taylor and I staying up late chatting about random things and watching movies, I took the both of them shopping, went to visit family and Camila's parents, and I even found myself wandering to the old apartment where Taylor and I last saw our mother. I never told anyone but whenever I visited Florida I always went back there in hopes that I could at least see my mother or to find my dad. A part of me has always wondered if my mom is still out there, or if my dad is. Each time I sit there in my car outside of the apartment. Once, I even went in to see what was left behind but the whole apartment building was wiped clean. No one has lived there in years I guess. After all these years I've never found them. Hopefully some day.

On my last night there, Taylor was rushed to the hospital. She was so weak and she was in a lot of pain. I couldn't stand seeing her like that so I took an early flight home. The flight home consisted of me crying and drinking liquor that I had snuck onto the plane. So not only was I an emotional wreck, I was a drunk one as well. Luckily I wore my sun glasses the entire flight and pretended to sleep whenever a flight attendant walked past me. Otherwise I would have been in some trouble for being intoxicated while flying.

Finally back in LA, I decided to go home and sleep for a few hours, to clear my mind and to sober up a bit. When I woke up I felt refreshed so I went to shower, change my clothes and go to the kitchen to find something to eat.

X

"Lauren. You're finally awake." I heard someone say from my living room.

I furrowed my eyebrows and reached for my bat.

"Put the bat down, it's me Camila."

I let out a sigh of relief and sat the bat down before going into the living room to see Camila sitting on my sofa watching television. "Camz, what are you doing here?" I asked.

She turned to look at me before hopping over the sofa and jumping into my arms to hug me. "Lo! I've missed you!"

Groaning I threw her onto the sofa. "I've missed you too...but why are you here?"

"To see my best friend duh, oh and to take you out to lunch. We haven't talked much in a while."

I nodded. "True, plus I need to talk so give me a minute and we'll go."

"Okay, take your time." She responded as I walked into my room to get my phone and my purse.

X

Camila decided on a Thai food restaurant, the place was nice and the food was great. Most of the time she'd look at her phone and giggle and I found it annoying. I knew that she had to be texting her girlfriend Normani, and I didn't care. I was happy to see her with someone who made her happy and who loved her. She usually didn't give people a chance especially since her last relationship with her ex boyfriend Austin. He was her first, he told her all of this shit about how he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, but as soon as he took her virginity it was if he never met her. He stopped answering her calls, and then when she went to his house to talk to him face to face some girl came outside and tried to attack her. Luckily I was there to kick the girls ass. Seeing my best friend so broken really hurt me especially since Camila has always been the cheerful type.

That was four years ago. She met Normani through Ally nearly a year ago and Normani brings out the best in Camila. I didn't like Normani at first because I'm very protective of Camila and I thought that she just wanted to use her, but boy was I wrong. Normani treats Camila like a queen. It's cute actually but still annoying to see, as I said before I'm happy for her but a part of me feels a bit jealous but mostly alone. Anyone that I've ever dated never worked out. That's probably my fault. I have a tendency to say shit that could eventually push people away. It's not my fault that I can't control what I say.