seventeen.

Above is Amber (Masika Kalysha) thanks MK_BABES for the suggestion 👌🏽☺️

Dinah Jane:

The day that we talked about the pregnancy was the day that I scheduled an appointment to have an ultrasound done. The appointment is today and I told Lauren that I'd pick her up from her job. I'm so excited to see the baby but at the same time I'm so nervous. The appointment Isn't until 2 so I've got a little time before I'd have to head out to get her.

X

Currently, I'm taking Gabby to spend time with Normani and Camila for a few hours and she's been clinging onto me since this morning. She's never really done this but I don't think she's feeling too well, she's not her usual playful self and I'm starting to worry. I'd definitely have to have Normani and Camila keep an eye on her.

"No mama...no leave me." Gabby whined as I unstrapped her from her car seat.

"I'll only be gone for a few hours Gabreyella. Mama's gonna come back later. Besides you love hanging with Auntie Mani and Camz."

She shook her head and laid her head on my chest. "Want stay wif' you and Lolo mama."

I kissed her forehead. "I'm coming back babe...are you feeling okay?"

She shook her head. "Head hurts." She mumbled.

I took my hand to feel her forehead but she wasn't warm or anything. "What else hurts?"

"Belly."

"Maybe Mani has come soup. You wanna knock on the door?" I asked as I walked up to the front door of Camila and Normani's Condo.

Gabby balled up her tiny fist and knocked on the door.

Shortly after it opened, revealing Normani. She wasn't wearing any makeup, her hair was in it's natural curls and she was wearing yoga pants and a sweat shirt with a banana on it. Obviously Camila's.

"Ewe, where's Normani?" I joked.

She rolled her eyes before she took Gabby into her arms. "Awe baby girl what's wrong? Did Dinah  do it?"

Gabby nodded and Normani playfully hit me causing  Gabby to smile a little. "I don't think she's feeling well Mani, she said that her head and her stomach hurts. Could you keep an eye on her?"

Normani nodded. "Of course, we were gonna go out today but since she's not feeling well we'll just hang out here. Babe, Gabby is here."

I looked behind Normani to Camila slowly walking into the kitchen. Her hair was a mess and she looked so damn pale. "Alright." She groaned.

I smirked. "Awe, Mani you two are so perfect for one another."

Mani glared at me. "Dinah don't say anything dumb. It's too early."

I shrugged. "Relax. I was just going to compliment you and say that you both are so damn ugly in the morning. You know it's tough finding someone to look like shit with but you two...wow."

Camila walked out of the kitchen and glared at me. "Excuse me Amazon Eve but would you mind speaking up, I could hardly hear you. Your words are muffled because of my metaphorical dick that you can't seem to keep out of your mouth."

Normani busted out laughing. "Babe...go back to sleep."

I rolled my eyes. "Bye Camila."

Camila gave me the finger and headed upstairs.

"Dinah seriously? Why do you like picking on her so much?"

"It's fun...I'm going to ignore the fact that she just called me Amazon Eve...she's so rude."