twenty-eight.

Dinah Jane:

I needed answers and I was going to get them. When I walked out of Lauren's hospital room I ran into Normani and Camila on the way down to the lobby. Let's just say that once Normani saw how pissed I was she left with me while Camila went back upstairs to sit with Lauren for a while. She knew where I was going, I didn't even have to tell her. I'm just glad she's not trying to talk me out of it.

X

"Damn, I'm glad she sent Gabby to live with you. This house looks like shit and I bet you that she makes the roaches who live here pay rent." Normani said I pulled in front a run down brick house.

"Mani, this is Zendaya's house." I said with a smirk.

Normani sighed. "Lord forgive me for being so dumb and dealing with this girl...Dinah how do you know that Amber is here?"

"She's always with Zendaya. Let's go."

We got out of the car and she followed me up to the front door. I banged on the door.

"Alright! Damn I'm coming."

The door opened, revealing a nervous looking Zendaya.

"Hey y'all." She said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past her before walking into her house. "Where is she?"

"Um excuse me? Both of you can get the fuck out of my house."

Normani turned up her face in disgust. "And you need to clean up. How does Devon live like this? You're trifling."

Normani sighed. "He's fine."

"Zendaya. Where is Amber?" I asked again.

"In her skin bitch. Now you care about her?"

"No...actually I don't but she hit my girlfriend with her car and I-"

Zendaya smirked. "Oh...sorry to hear that. She's downstairs if you guys want to talk to her."

I glanced at Mani and she nodded slightly. "Alright...you better not be up to anything."

Zendaya silently motioned towards the door leading to the basement.

Cautiously, Normani and I walked towards the door. I opened the door and looked down. The basement below was cold, and smelled of mildew.

Why would anyone be down here. Shrugging I took a step down but eventually ended up falling and rolling down the stairs when Normani's body collided with mine.

"Mani!" I shouted.

"That bitch pushed me!"

Once we landed at the bottom Mani and I turned to see Zendaya standing at the top.

"You bitches should have stayed where you were...I hit that pasty bitch with my car...not Amber." She said with a smirk.

I groaned in pain before standing. "You're fucking crazy Zendaya." I hissed as I ran up the stairs. Before I could exit, she slammed the door shut and I heard it lock.

"Fuck!" I shouted in frustration before turning to see Normani with her eyes wide as she looked in a different direction.

"Um...D-Dinah?" She stammered.

"What is it?" I mumbled as I walked down the stairs.

Without saying a word, she turned me around to see whatever it was that she was looking at. "What Ma-holy shit."

Sitting against a wall was a dog cage and what was inside made my heart drop.

"Mani?"

Mani started crying as she hurried over and knelt down in front of the cage. "Devon."

What the fuck is happening? Where the fuck is Amber?

...

Plot twist!

😈😴