twenty.

(Same day...)

Lauren:

Angie and Dinah still hadn't come back yet and honestly I was a little worried because who knows what Angie is saying to Dinah right now. She might even been tormenting her and I'm not there to save her.

Currently I'm down in the kitchen eating breakfast with Sasha, Taylor, and Gabby.

"Have more please?" Gabby asked as she took my fork from my hand and shoved a forkful of pancakes into her mouth.

I groaned and stuck my hand out for her to spit it out. "Too much Gabby you'll choke. One at a time please."

She did as told and sat quietly on my lap quietly eating the pancakes.

Sasha smiled, "Have you and Dinah told her about the baby?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Not yet...we didn't think she'd understand it."

"I'm sure that she will Lo, just from looking at the little princess I know for a fact that she's a genius."

I smiled and watched in adoration as Gabby hummed a tune while continuing to steal food from my plate. "Have more please Mommy?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Go ahead babe. Do you have to potty?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh."

Taylor stood from the table to take her plate to the sink. "Awe she calls you mommy she's so cute." She squealed causing Gabby to smile.

"Tay could you take her to the bathroom for me?" I asked my sister.

Taylor nodded and extended her hand for Gabby to take. With no hesitation Gabby got off of my lap and walked off with Taylor.

Once they were no longer in sight Sasha cleared her throat to get my attention.

"What?" I asked.

She playfully rolled her eyes at me. "I can't believe that you're having a baby. You better send lots of pictures as he or she grows up."

"I will mama, no worries...why won't you guys just come out to LA?"

She shook her head. "I don't know...I just don't think it's safe for Taylor to fly until..."

I sighed. "How has she been Ma? She seems a little different."

"She's back at 84 on the list Lauren it's kind of bothering her." She said sadly.

"What?"

Sasha nodded. "Yes. Lauren...she's already accepting the fact that she'll die soon."

My heart felt as if it had been ripped from my chest. This definitely wasn't the first time that this comment came up. Taylor was very accepting about a lot of things, death being one of them. Once when she was 10 she had gotten so sick to the point where she was hospitalized for nearly 6 months, while there she kept talking to me about what she thought heaven was like and I knew that it was her way of accepting death. I hated to hear her talk about it but of course I sat through it each time and then cried about whenever I was alone.

"She won't. Ma please stop allowing her to talk about that shit."

She glared at her. "Watch your tone with me Lauren Michelle. What do you expect for me to do? As much as we don't want it to happen it'll happen. Taylor has always been free spirited and open minded. She'll continue to talk about it until you accept it."

"Me?! Are you serious right now mom? Are you telling me that you're accepting the fact that she'll die?" I snapped trying so hard to fight back tears.