thirty-three.

Lauren:

I laid in bed and watched with a smile on my face as Dinah stirred in her sleep. She looked so cute but she needs to wake up because I have something special planned for the both of us today. The kids are with Mama Drea for the weekend and today is the perfect day to do what I have planned.

"Lauren...stop watching me sleep. That's so weird." She groaned before turning to lay on her back; pulling the sheet down below her revealing her bare chest.

With a smirk I bent down and ran my tongue across her exposed nipple causing her to moan. "Dinah...wake up. I have something planned for us today." I cooed in her ear.

"Lo, I'm tired leave me alone."

I rolled my eyes and smacked her chest. "Nobody told your ass to stay up all night making beats."

She groaned loudly and opened her eyes to look at me. "Lauren! Get away from me." She whined.

She's such a baby. "Come on....Dinah you love me don't you?"

She nodded and pulled me into her arms. "Of course...but I'm tired...so give me an hour and I'll do whatever you want to do."

"No! Dinah please? It's important that we do this now because it'll take a while. We'll be there for about 2 hours."

Dinah just looked at me before shutting her eyes. "It can wait. I'm going to sleep."

I smirked and slipped my hand under the sheet and placed it onto her shaft that was rested on her stomach. "Dinah...if you get up now and stop acting like a baby I'll do that thing that you like....while you drive."

Her eyes shot open and she bolted out of bed and into the bathroom. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LAUREN?! GET YOUR ASS UP AND LETS GET THIS DAY STARTED." She shouted.

"Works every time." I said as I shook my head in amusement.

X

Dinah Jane:

It's really difficult to drive when your fiancé decides to give you head while you drive. Before we left, Lauren ordered me to drive to the mall but I had no idea why. I didn't care though, I'm getting my dick sucked while I drive! This is a life or death situation and the way that she's handling her business Im close to crashing the car. Keep it together Dinah Jane!

"S-shit! Lauren that's enough I'm going to co-oh fuck!" I moaned loudly as she squeezed my balls.

Luckily we've done this many times before so I knew how to control the car whenever Lauren decided to torture me.

"Come for me Daddy. Come in my mouth."

Oh shit.

I glanced down to see her head bobbing up and down at a fast pace. "Lo. I'm almost at the mall. Hurry up." I groaned.

It's then she stopped and sat up, wiping her mouth as she did so.

"Uh-uh! Woman I'm still hard! What are you doing?"

Lauren laughed and pointed to her left. "Malls over there babe."

I groaned in frustration and turned into the big parking lot. "I know where I'm going Lauren...finish me off."

"Baby, I promise I'll finish after you we get out piercings and tattoos."

My eyes went wide as I turned to look at her. "Bish what?!"